Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Did you want all of these trades to occur over Pokemon HOME? Also, you can actually get the Mythical Magearna in Generation VII game yourself: Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (and Sun/Moon) you need a QR Code which can be found HERE if you are in Japan, North America, or Europe you can snag one this way (if you have them). To my knowledge the Magearna you get from the HOME Dex finish is NOT shiny---it is just what Magearna looked like back in the past. This post HERE shows the different Magerna's. I would also be very careful of using GTS for trading Pokemon; as you never know if they are hacked, so I would err on the side of caution, too. I would have to move some Pokemon from Gen VII (Cosmog) so I can trade it on HOME.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to touch-trade many of the Mythicals as I can't remember how I obtained them and wish to be careful (even for touch-trade), but I can get you the Magearna from Gen VII (just need to move it to HOME), Cosmog, Kubfu (and Urshifu if needed), and Regieleki. Only Spectrier would you need someone else to trade for. If you aren't already; I would recommend joining the Wi-Fi Server for easier communication (link in OG post). My user name there is Light Sanctity but the nickname is "Gabi" :) Let me know and hopefully we can coordinate something; I am fairly busy with college, so it makes it hard at times. Thanks!
Thanks for the reply! You're right about Magearna; I forgot that it was just its historical form rather than a shiny one, but that's fine by me. I also thought I couldn't use the QR code distribution since I'm not in NA/Japan/Europe, but it turns out they added a code for Australia/New Zealand later on that just wasn't in the initial reports, so thanks again!

I'd love to trade for Urshifu and Regieleki in HOME! The next few days are looking pretty free for me (although I'm in an inconvenient timezone), so I'm happy to work around your busy schedule. Dw about Cosmog if you'd have to transfer. On reflection I think I can get one myself without too much effort.

Last edited:

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the reply! You're right about Magearna; I forgot that it was just its historical form rather than a shiny one, but that's fine by me. I also thought I couldn't use the QR code distribution since I'm not in NA/Japan/Europe, but it turns out they added a code for Australia/New Zealand later on that just wasn't in the initial reports, so thanks again!

I'd love to trade for Kubfu and Regieleki in HOME! The next few days are looking pretty free for me (although I'm in an inconvenient timezone), so I'm happy to work around your busy schedule. Dw about Cosmog if you'd have to transfer. On reflection I think I can get one myself without too much effort.
Edit: the user Cobalt's request has been taken care of.

Last edited:
LF someone w/ a prism scale to trade my feebas, exit and put on the scale, and then trade back for evo.

FT many breedjects, and can always make another one of something I have(full dex, so that should mean anything that breeds.)

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
LF someone w/ a prism scale to trade my feebas, exit and put on the scale, and then trade back for evo.

FT many breedjects, and can always make another one of something I have(full dex, so that should mean anything that breeds.)
Hi I could help; can you tell me what generation you are trading in?

p.s.
injection of said item may be needed too and I don't need anything in return happy to help :)

LF a Calyrex or Glastrier w/ 10 Dynamax Level. If I de-fuse my Caly-S it is of no use because I don't have Armorite Ore to reset its EVs, and my Glastrier isn't even 10 D-max level cause I only used it before w/ Calyrex as the base.

FT many breedjects, happy to give more than one, I have no use for them.

Edit: nvm

Last edited:
As a little update, I've done some personal testing and have figured it out. Somewhat. Like, I'm able to replicate this, but I have no idea why it's this way.

I took two Nidoking from Let's Go Pikachu. Both of them recaught in GO Park. Put them both in Home. The first Nidoking, I moved into Shining Pearl, and then into Shield. The second Nidoking, I moved into Shield without it ever touching Shining Pearl.

The first Nidoking is ineligible for online use. The second one was fine.

I should note that before I got to that point, I did some testing with a couple of Tentacool I caught in GO. I recaught both in GO Park, one in a Great Ball, the other in a Master Ball. Both were fine to use. I then moved them both into Shining Pearl, used an Ability Capsule on one, moved both back into Shield. Both still fine.

Somehow, moving a Pokémon from GO into the main series, and moving it into BDSP before it ever touches SwSh, invalidates it for online use!
So I did a bit of testing with this and it definitely seems to be something to do with the Pokemon originating in GO/Let's Go - I brought a couple of Steelix from US to other 8th-gen games (one in PLA, one in SP) before bringing them into Sword, and both could be used in raids.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking for some help to Transfer two Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. I don't have a Nintendo Online Subscription, so I have to trade on Home.

The way it'd work is I'd trade my Pokmeon to your Gen 7 Game, you'd transfer them to Gen 8, then you'd trade them back to me on Home.

Last edited:
Looking for some help to Transfer two Pokemon from Gen 7 to Gen 8. I don't have a Nintendo Online Subscription, so I have to trade on Home.

The way it'd work is I'd trade my Pokmeon to your Gen 7 Game, you'd transfer them to Gen 8, then you'd trade them back to me on Home.
I can help you with this today (within the next 10 hours). If that works for you, send me a msg here or on Discord so we can get things sorted!

Apologies if this is the wrong spot, but is mystery gift rng manipulation possible in Sw/Sh, and if so, does it require cfw? Only took a quick look, but didn't see anything definitive

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
Hello, I am currently looking for a Toxic Boost Zangoose in BDSP, contact me if you can pass me a spare one :)
Hi! I could snag you one from XY; I do not have Brilliant Diamond I bought Brilliant Pearl. I can make Zangoose have its Hidden Ability as well. I will catch one from Gen VI's XY and move it up to Gen VIII. We can try and coordinate a time. If you are part of Wi-Fi discord contact me there. Same username as here \o/ GMT-5 (edit)
Edit 2: Caught and switched its ability to its Hidden one with an Ability Patch. We can trade in BDSP or SwSh; does not matter to me.

Last edited:
Hello! LF: 1 Custom shiny marked rng request (its the last poke i need from swsh), i can offer proofed events and other rare pokes, thanks

LF: For touch trades only (will give them back)

Kabuto
Kabutops
Sword of justice trio
Crobat
Glastrier

These are the last pokes i need for dex so any help i will appreciate it :)

Last edited:
I'm touching up my collection in time for the release of Scarlet and Violet. Currently, I am collecting the event 'mons that come with the exclusive move Celebrate, and i've hit a stumbling block.

I figured the best approach to this is to assign mixed attacking natures to the mons i am collecting, and in most cases, this is fairly simple (e.g. Kanto starters, Eevee).

Im looking for recommendations for Natures for mixed attacking Gyarados. While probably terrible in practice, it gives the final product some added worth if z-crystals or similar come back in some guise for future generations.

Right now of course, the move does nothing in the current generation of games. I'm not looking to invite discussion on why this a bad idea. The subject 'mons do not seem to be very common among others' collections, so that alone is my reason for getting them in the first place.

Cheers!

I'm touching up my collection in time for the release of Scarlet and Violet. Currently, I am collecting the event 'mons that come with the exclusive move Celebrate, and i've hit a stumbling block.

I figured the best approach to this is to assign mixed attacking natures to the mons i am collecting, and in most cases, this is fairly simple (e.g. Kanto starters, Eevee).

Im looking for recommendations for Natures for mixed attacking Gyarados. While probably terrible in practice, it gives the final product some added worth if z-crystals or similar come back in some guise for future generations.

Right now of course, the move does nothing in the current generation of games. I'm not looking to invite discussion on why this a bad idea. The subject 'mons do not seem to be very common among others' collections, so that alone is my reason for getting them in the first place.

Cheers!
I remember Gyarados can only get the happy hour move (not celebrate but could be wrong) anyway i have seen in a past a z-happy hour moveset with hasty nature, waterfall, earthquake and special move flamethrower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)