NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

Before I forget. I got sams fruit last night. He needs to target jal every night from here on out. Otherwise he might target someone who dies and so we wouldn’t be able to prove that he didn’t do mafia kill

Hi guys sorry I did not post yesterday.

I'm glad DS was scum, despite the limited reads I have posted so far this game DS has struck me the most as scum and I'm happy it was correct.

It's pretty likely at this point 2 of the mafia are the no point roles . 4th member is likely 94.223747% likely as well. With the flips and assuming recruit mafia is at 85/95 points. They probably wanted to grab another 5 pointer which explains the bpv.

*aha - moment of clarity*
Killing hannah suggests they don't have any points to spare for hooks - otherwise what exactly is the point??? otherwise why not aim a kill at me? they need me dead eventually. giving out bpvs are bad although for what it's worth i would consider fake claiming as a mafia but im sure thats way too out there/too risky for them to actually do. but yeah.

if we assume mewtwo is town because all signs point to that (although paranoia says...) then the trackers are bad plus one of apricity/csyager. im at cs > ap right now but it's actually very close mainly because cs tone is ok for me plus i think apricity is just such an obvious recruit target.

vote josh

also it's jordan who has results not josh

okay whatever I guess jalmont was trying to comment on the state of the game from a third person perspective hence why he said 85/95

mb I legit had no idea what you were on about. unvote, vote josh

I don't really understand what you're struggling with here (or really what you're saying at all beyond the bpv part)

I thought it would be self-explanatory to suggest that a mayor role with a bpv is very bad for the mafia because it is very strong and good for the village but I guess I'm just thinking about it wrong? Do you reckon that's insignificant

I actually don't really care either way and it's not important so let's not talk about it but yea

I don't really understand what you're struggling with here (or really what you're saying at all beyond the bpv part)

I thought it would be self-explanatory to suggest that a mayor role with a bpv is very bad for the mafia because it is very strong and good for the village but I guess I'm just thinking about it wrong? Do you reckon that's insignificant

I actually don't really care either way and it's not important so let's not talk about it but yea
I got hung up on the fact that you said mafia would target you with their kill which doesn't make sense because you can't kill somebody with a bpv. I thought you might have slipped something bc I didn't realize that whole thing was just hypotheticals.

the underlying assumption there being that a bpv mayor in the final 3 wins the game for the town regardless of the outcome of the lynch at 3 so i should eat a kill eventually but glad we cleared that up

anyways this isn't really important (and im not too interested in what others think on this) so i guess we should move on

if we assume mewtwo is town because all signs point to that (although paranoia says...) then the trackers are bad plus one of apricity/csyager. im at cs > ap right now but it's actually very close mainly because cs tone is ok for me plus i think apricity is just such an obvious recruit target.
I think drookez and samo are still options due to zero cost role--though hal would be the idea recruit, I agree.

I don't think the fact that Hannah died necessarily means they don't have points for hooks. I mean, unless one of the trackers is town, Hannah was probably the ideal kill target last night. The only alternative would've been me, but Hannah has more utility.

I do think Hannah's death means Josh is likely scum.

Out of samo/drookez/hal/cs my reads go basically samo-> drookez = hal -> cs from scummiest to towniest, though recent samo posts... idk if the meminess comes from caught scum or not.

Samo is non-issue because he has to keep giving out fruit until the end. Technically I guess he could lie at some point but it’s nbd for me now especially while I still have my bpv.

I doubt drookez is an option because his role is negative utility for the mafia. Why would u grab priest when you could neighborize. So it seems unlikely.

I think the ideal kill was me or the trackers. Hopefully Jordan has a useful track result that can clear him but I’m not holding my breath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)