NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

the underlying assumption there being that a bpv mayor in the final 3 wins the game for the town regardless of the outcome of the lynch at 3 so i should eat a kill eventually but glad we cleared that up

anyways this isn't really important (and im not too interested in what others think on this) so i guess we should move on
has it been clarified to you that "turn townie bulletproof" really means one shot bpv ?

also I wanted to post this yesterday before hammer happened
Samoyed I suspect because, well, same reasons as everyone else has since d1 I guess
I suspected Nuxl, but I have a chance to reassess that read now that his slot has been reassigned to Josh
tonithetourguide I haven't heard from him very much, so he's just process of elimination from trusting other people
Jalmont I feel like he is riding off of Moody's aggressiveness, and he doesn't feel like I can trust him (also havent heard much from him)
Drookez I just don't understand, making him an easy target for process of elimination.

I need to go back and assess those people based on roles, but I have not had time to do that yet. Maybe tomorrow?
so basically your reads were ds/hal/hannah/jordan town and the rest is poe ?...
can you do the reassessing you promised there ?
also elaborate on why samoyed is mafia, "same reasons as everyone" does not quite cut it
with ds flipping scum and having been in a 1v1 with samoyed for a long while, do you feel this might have been scum theater ? and why ?

100% expected hal or mewtwo to die tonight
but I don't think going paranoid before we even start lynching in the cs/jordan/josh pool makes sense, at this point there should be at least 2 scum in there I think

also I wanted to post this yesterday before hammer happened

so basically your reads were ds/hal/hannah/jordan town and the rest is poe ?...
can you do the reassessing you promised there ?
also elaborate on why samoyed is mafia, "same reasons as everyone" does not quite cut it
with ds flipping scum and having been in a 1v1 with samoyed for a long while, do you feel this might have been scum theater ? and why ?
I am done with finals now, but I have to go somewhere today, so I will respond to this tomorrow. I will actually be able to take the game seriously now and put some effort into it. Also, currently, I like JALMONT's logic.

good morning I'll post more once later once I'm not busy.

I thought DS was at L-3, not L-2. My bad.

Hannah town probably means hal is town, imo.

As for who I want to vote, I'll probably sheep the Josh vote, but personally I think the Samoyed vote has been put off for quite a while, which is suspicious.

i am displeased to see that very little discussion has occurred. but at least in other news:

everyone should join this game

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/alias-mafia.3649851/

good morning I'll post more once later once I'm not busy.

I thought DS was at L-3, not L-2. My bad.

Hannah town probably means hal is town, imo.

As for who I want to vote, I'll probably sheep the Josh vote, but personally I think the Samoyed vote has been put off for quite a while, which is suspicious.
what are your results

why would you forget mentioning your results entirely when it's one of the more exciting things you can do as a town tracker who's supposedly tired of the game being too fast paced for them

Also if both jordan and josh turn out to be town and hal is town, it'd mean the D2 counterwagon onto stealthbomber that saved DS from the thunderdome was entirely initiated and pushed by town which seems unlikely

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
the math just adds votes. Jalmont is a doublevoter and probably town, but that doesn't add +1 to maj, same if Moody dies and posthumously votes. Theoreticaly, a 3p lylo with Jalmont alive and Moody dead has 5 votes in play, but maj is still only 2.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
haven't read the last few pages much, saw jordan didn't claim. we're killing that today. i'm town, but i'm also not getting mislynched itt so don't worry about that. this thread's gonna need a deep thread, as i still don't think CS is scum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)