NOC Small Street Game Thread - Ended- TOWN wins!

It might be the case that I got too frustrated with cs/hannah's defense of DS to read them objectively so I'm relenting a bit on that read
Then again cs did not post much of anything except for when they were put to the task and their reads are basically a fancy way of saying that they're sheeping consensus/lynches with least resistance
Still, I am okay with not lynching them today
As much as I've suspected Josh's slot I don't think it quite makes sense to lynch them today ?

Leaving us with one of drookez/samoyed and seeing where that gets us

Because this setup is one that always has a mass claim at some point, that's a factor in any roles scum would pick.

If I was scum, I would have picked the doublevoter most likely. I haven't done the numbers but if possible I'd get it with 4 scum, if not 3 is fine. Because, its a townie thing to claim, and a very strong power. That, or,
or ?

Oh it’s deadline. Lol.

Well I have no idea what the vote count is but I am very unconvinced by Josh still. I think moody made the best point on the kill in that mafia should just give him a bpv.

That said that point doesn’t really relate to the overall worthiness of drookez’s role?

I dunno i think I’m going to vote josh. Would be nice to have a vote count though

Oh deadline is in 20 minutes? Uh... I'm really sorry I have been bombarded by work and exams during the week.

I think CS might be scum. Just our brief interaction was a bit scummy to me, he seems to play the neutral role and if the mafia was thinking of any wifom then they might just pick the vanilla so that they don't get killed.

Samoyed I haven't read into anything much to be honest.. he just seems to be cruising along when people don't pressure him too much.

Omg this analysis is so shit but I literally cannot think straight right now + this workload isn't helping so it might be better just to leave x.x

Nope I got a fruit.

There's a couple scenarios running through my head so let's see if I can tease them out.

The most likely scenario is Mewtwo dodged the kill via commute - but that also seems really dumb considering the mafia should've known he didn't commute last night so aiming a kill at him is really ???

What's the point of idling a kill? Points? We know they've used minimum of 94 out of a minimum of 95. They don't really need more points at this point since a hook is useless?

If CS is mafia, he's not killing Mewtwo who is his biggest advocate. So he's only mafia if he's idling the kill. I also give CS points for actually placing a vote yesterday out of him/drookez/samo, even if he had an absence and maybe would've voted differently had he been around.

If Samo is mafia, obviously giving the fruit prevents the kill. But the obvious workaround is to claim being hooked? Unless you believe samo is trying to avoid that. in any case that doesn't really help samo win the game because samo has to kill eventually unless he's banking on us mislynching for the rest of the game. so seems doubtful.

That leaves...drookez. Again, the big point in his favor is why pick the priest role? other than that not much. I feel like saying I'm leaning drookez here goes against what I said all of yesterday but it really might be the case at this point....

Everyone else:
Mewtwo - clear by virtue of points unless he's playing a super long con. but why not just bpv moody yesterday to save a kill? that's way too easy of an out to miss
apricity/moody - tonally doesn't make sense to me. Moody is cleared by points as well at this point. hal admittedly is a more interesting case but he really has no reason not to kill if he's mafia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)