Smeargle's Studio Fourth Annual Secret Santa - FINAL DAY!

HOOHOOHOO! SANTA WAS NOT PARTYING ALL NIGHT WITH THE REINDEER, THAT IS A VICIOUS RUMOUR AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT! A BELATED DAY FOUR IS HERE!

To: pkblizzard
i'd like to request a gourgiest and a monsoon vivillon in a wintry setting. Its dark and gourgeist's jack-o-lantern is illuminating the night.

To: Trevenant
I'd like a Trevenant that a baby Riolu thinks is a Christmas Tree and Riolu keeps trying to hang ornaments on the Trevenant and Trevenant is just done with it all.

To: Torkoals
I'd like to request a shiny Bisharp blocking an powerful fire blast from a shiny Moltres.

HAPPY NON DENOMINATIONAL HOLIDAY CHEER TO ALL!

HOORAY, DAY FIVE! SANTA WISHES ALL OF THE CHILDREN COULD GIVE PRESENTS HALF AS GOOD AND EXPRESSIVE AS RODAN, ALAS, IT CAN'T BE DONE. ONWARDS!

To: Lasagne21
id like a diggersby vs rhydon vs druddigon face-off

To: Pkrs
i want a greeninja in ryu hayabusa costum

To: Agous
I would like Bayleef throwing Razor Leafs. And when I said "throwing" I meant like, from the leaf on its head, like in the anime. I don't want a Bayleef actually "throwing" the leaves.

STAY TUNED FOR DAY SIX! SANTA IS READY TO HIT THE STREETS IN SEARCH OF THE GODS OF ART!

Last edited:

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
hah that 3 way fight looks like rhydon has cooties and druddigon was like ew dont touch me. meanwhile diggersby is watching the show. great stuff guys :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)