Smeargle's Studio's Smogfight II

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Heya, folks! Wanted to provide a scoring update for both teams!
(scores rounded up to the nearest whole number)

Week 1
Team Scarlet
Team Violet
687 points
1,031 points

Week 2
Team Scarlet
Team Violet
1,363 points
1,627 points

Keep up the great work, teams! Here's to another amazing week! :blobwizard:
(scores will be implemented into the OP!)​

Hi.... [short panting] F-feels so awkward! I'm talking to a camera for the first time! [intense glare] Hi. My name is Clay, otherwise known as Dream online. May have heard of me--may have not! [intense jaw] Maybe you clicked on this video out of pure curiosity-- you don't care who I am. But now you see my face, so, obviously you know who I am. I'm just so COOL... idk. A lot of you are probably wondering "Why now?" "Why are you finally revealing your face? You haven't shown your face the entire time?" And. Because GEORGE! [intense jaw] He's my best friend. He's in the UK trying to get a visa to come to America to come move here and move in with me and Sapnap-- we've [heavy breathing] been living together.

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Hey again, all! Here with another update for everyone!
(scores rounded up to the nearest whole number)

Current Scores as of Today
Team Scarlet
Team Violet
1,995 points
2,515 points

We're in the final stretch! As a gentle reminder for folks, Wednesday will be your last day to submit art for this event! :blobwizard:
(as always, scores will be implemented into the OP!)​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)