Smeargle's Summer Illustration Event!

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, hope you’ve all been enjoying your summer! Just wanted to issue a quick reminder that the submission deadline is August 10th, so you have 5 more days to get your project done and sent to either myself or tiki. If you have any concerns, feel free to let either of us know, and best of luck finishing your artwork!

Bka Onon

I see Fire.
is a Pre-Contributor
Sumbitted! Also in the orginal post I wrote my birthday is 10th Aug aka Tomorrow, DONT wish me pls, that was a mistake I thought 10th Jul was the submission date so I wrote it, uhhh sorry lol

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
Hello again all! So we have a small number of people who haven't been able to get their projects in yet, so to accommodate for that, we've decided to grant a small extension! We're giving everyone an extra 7 days to finish their illustrations and submit them, but after that, we'll definitely be posting the results here. As such, the new deadline is August 18th! I'm sorry to make you all wait even longer to see everyone's finished illustrations, but I hope you understand!

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
Finally, the time has come! Everyone's submissions that we received are compiled below:

And that's that! Thank you all so much for participating in this event and trying out something new. I hope you had fun! And for anyone who didn't quite finish in time but still wants to show their piece, feel free to just post it in the thread. I wouldn't want anyone's hard work to go to waste!

Have a great rest of the summer everyone! :blobthumbsup:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Brumirage ta photo a tellement des vibes d'octopath traveler c'est trop stylé

Wet kisser omg this is insane i love the 80s anime look with the grain you added and the yellow subtitles its just so good

b-torterra your mons are so cute aaaaaa i cant take it

everything is so amazing but im too smooth brain to find original compliments for everyone beyond this looks awesome so im gonna save my fingers some pain haha. tysm to tiki and mini for hosting this, its a blast to see what everyone has done and it was a very fun exercise. cant wait for the next edition!!

Really good job to all the artists. I would have loved to participate, but sadly I was unaware until after the deadline. Hopefully we’ll have another event like this where I can participate in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)