Smog Awards 2018: Voting Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Smog Awards aren't the oscars. You don't have to share your life story when you're nominated...

edit: and to all the people complaining about the nominations; this is what the smogon community wanted. If you're unhappy take it up with them.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
For almost every category I think either "I don't know this category, doesn't feel right to vote" or "I know this category, but I feel everyone deserve it equally, doesn't feel right to vote"

i am glad to see my friend Thunder Pwoell get some form of positive recognition on smogon. while Omari P may be a controversial figure, he is undeniably one of the most prolific ladder players our community has ever seen. his consistency and tactics are known to any frequenter of the current gen OU ladder. his controversial nature may make some people want to deny or downplay this, but it's hard to argue with the facts, and even with the world against him, we see Omari on this list. his ideas may be too left field to some (Finchinator), but his creativity and craftiness clearly fetch success for the Mandibuzz wielder himself. furthermore, some of his ideas have seen recent widespread success: Avalugg, Mandibuzz, Nidoking, and not running a water resist have all become more accepted, largely due to Thunder Pwoell.

thank you and congratulations, Omari P. i hope to see you win this award.

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
i am glad to see my friend Thunder Pwoell get some form of positive recognition on smogon. while Omari P may be a controversial figure, he is undeniably one of the most prolific ladder players our community has ever seen. his consistency and tactics are known to any frequenter of the current gen OU ladder. his controversial nature may make some people want to deny or downplay this, but it's hard to argue with the facts, and even with the world against him, we see Omari on this list. his ideas may be too left field to some (Finchinator), but his creativity and craftiness clearly fetch success for the Mandibuzz wielder himself. furthermore, some of his ideas have seen recent widespread success: Avalugg, Mandibuzz, Nidoking, and not running a water resist have all become more accepted, largely due to Thunder Pwoell.

thank you and congratulations, Omari P. i hope to see you win this award.
omg ty!!!!! I'm actually smiling super hard right now!

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Just realized none of legendary user Deschutes RMT's got nominated, which shows a lack of intellect to accept metagame defining sets such as Feather Dance Empoleon and 73 HP Tapu Koko. CN Tower.exe was when Deschutes played on PO, and there he was an EV coach, which proves that he is better than all the noobs on Smogon. Many doubt this man, but he is an extremely close friend with the VERY REAL pokeaim ! Not many of you lower life forms can say that. In conclusion, Smogon is rigged to not accept innovators of Pokemon such as Deschutes, even when they are clearly better than noobs like Finchinator ! So know that!
-MDB (Mixing Dat Beat on Pokemon Showdown)

Just realized none of legendary user Deschutes RMT's got nominated, which shows a lack of intellect to accept metagame defining sets such as Feather Dance Empoleon and 73 HP Tapu Koko. CN Tower.exe was when Deschutes played on PO, and there he was an EV coach, which proves that he is better than all the noobs on Smogon. Many doubt this man, but he is an extremely close friend with the VERY REAL pokeaim ! Not many of you lower life forms can say that. In conclusion, Smogon is rigged to not accept innovators of Pokemon such as Deschutes, even when they are clearly better than noobs like Finchinator ! So know that!

I really appreciate it, friend. And hope you rally with other friends as well, whom are also friends of mine as well, to vote and get votes for these teams. Cus I worked hard on them. Thanks for the vote, friend! I really appreciate it! :D

Thanks for mentioning that I was an EV coach on PO, this is very important to me, since I was a awhile back, and since EV coaching and tutoring positions are very important. And thanks for mentioning my friendship to joey on po, cus he and I like playing together a lot. I'm known on PO for making very good teams, as well as being a great EV coach, so thanks for hinting to that as :D

Last edited:
:pikuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)