smogoff amoonguss — end

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I was out to dinner and missed the vote but in the interest of honesty, I was probably gonna bandwagon on Plague von Karma too anyway. Sorry matey :pirate: epic exit though

I also didn't get to share this sooner, but better late than never: I realized earlier today that tiki also wasn't at the meeting; I actually assumed that he died awhile back because he hasn't spoken for a few pages but I looked back to double check, and it turns out he actually never died.

mf, Sijih, and tiki can't all be dead, and if Sijih is an Imposter he couldn't have killed someone and used the cameras as well. So my guess is he ended up with either mf or tiki in security, and he used cams rather than killing to appear unsuspicious.

It's more likely that he wanted to gain mf's trust since mf's the one who accused him, but I don't think that mf would use cameras because his tracking power is a lot more useful and lets him talk.

So my best conclusion is tiki and Sijih were both in security last night, and were alone since nobody else claimed it. I think that clears tiki almost 100% unless I'm missing something. They can't both be imposters, as one had to be out and about to get mf. If tiki was imposter, it wouldn't make much sense for him not to kill Sijih, unless he was just counting on us to waste our vote today killing him, which is a possibility.

Also possible all 3 are using cams but let's try not to think about that...

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
night 5 ends

day 6 begins

there are 7 of you present

in attendance:
Sijih
Zephyr2007
Mace
Hulavuta
earl
Estronic
cityscapes

the facility tasks are 43.75% complete

you may now deliberate on who (if anyone) to toss into dematerialisation to kill them. their role will be revealed to you

to vote for someone, post "vote <username>". you may also vote to skip a lynch — "vote skip". in the event of a tie, no-one is lynched. only one person may be lynched per day

first-time vote nominations should be accompanied by a justification

you have approximately 48 hours until night 6

good luck

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I went to security last night to see if Sijih was hogging the cams like we thought. He wasn't there, and as a bonus neither was tiki, meaning tiki is dead (which really sucks because, like I said, he was the only one that was pretty much guaranteed town...).

tiki might have been dead yesterday as well, rather than being on cams. Not sure if that's possible if Sijih is an imposter since mf was definitely killed as well. Might be possible that tiki was on cams last night and then happened to be killed tonight. Mathematically speaking, that isn't any less likely.

idk im less positive about Sijih now but I have no other leads...Estronic being alone is kind of sus but at this point with so few players it's not really that unlikely.

EDIT: Gravity Monkey is also gone I noticed, and Sijih is no longer using cameras. So it is a possible theory that 2 nights ago, the other Imposter killed mf while Sijih used cams, and last night, Sijih and the other imposter both killed.

Sijih can confirm if tiki was in cameras with him 2 nights ago though if he is imposter it'd make sense to lie; it would mean 2 imposters killed that night and he couldn't be one of them.

EDIT 2: forgot if you use cams you don't see your room ok Sijih you're off the hook for now...

Last edited:

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
sijih what did you see on cams?
I saw you kill mf in Cafeteria on Night 4. Here's my case:

Not necessarily pertinent, but good to know.

Dematerialized:
D1 - ZXGZXG - IMPOSTER
D2 - BB SKARM - SCIENTIST
D3 - PHOOPES - IMPOSTER
N4 - IVY - SCIENTIST
N5 - PVK - SCIENTIST

Absent at meetings:
D1 -TOTAL CLEFAIRY AND SCARF
D2 - PHOOPES
D3 - BLAZADE AND ZORBEES

Present at meetings (the format used to report what was happening at the start of each day changed from absent to present starting D4, idk why):
D4 - mf, Sijih, Gravity Monkey, tiki, Plague von Karma, earl, Estronic, Ivy, cityscapes, Mace
D5 - Zephyr2007, Gravity Monkey, Mace, Plague von Karma, Hulavuta, earl, Estronic, cityscapes
D6 - Sijih, Zephyr2007, Mace, Hulavuta, earl, Estronic, cityscapes

There’s one glaring issue with location info. mf’s info, what I’ve been going by this whole thread, is completely wrong. Maybe not in terms of locations, but absolutely in terms of what night people were where. Despite the glaring errors, not a single person (including me) noticed.

Look at this post - mf claims to have info on N3 locations.
But, N3 doesn't being until Feb 18, two full real world days later.

The exact same things goes for Monkfish’s ‘info’ about N4.
N4 comes after Monkfish's post does.

I think what happened was mf forgetting that we started at N0 and not N1. So the info in both of his posts is probably correct, but the Night timing is absolutely wrong.

I think mf's info is helpful, but between the timing error and the fact that this thread is 20 pages long and full of unrelated stuff, it’s very difficult to figure out what happened when. I think what everyone remaining has to do is write down - for every night - were they were and who they were with (and if they heard the ghosts too, I guess). We can use this to piece together a better picture of what happened in this game. I’ll start:

Night 0 – Lab – earl, Estronic, Ivy, Blazade
Night 1 – Utilities – Hulavuta, Gravity Monkey, M24, Zorbees, tiki, Plague Von Karma, earl, estronic, ivy, blazade, cityscapes, mace – I heard the ghosts saying “get out get out”
Night 2 – demat – alone
Night 3 – reception – alone
Night 4 – security, surveilling cafeteria – was not told who I was with
Night 5 – lab, alone – I heard the ghosts saying “get out get out”

After everyone alive does this it will be a lot easier to go through the thread and figure out where the people who are no longer playing were.

Finally, one last thing to keep in mind – N2 WAS DARK. None of the info we have about locations on N2 can be corroborated.

The root cause of allegations against me seems to be this post.

It seems to me that in this post mf is claiming that deaths on Night 2 could only have been caused by Ivy or I, because we were the only ones alone.

But, because it was dark, we have no actual info about who was where that night.

It was impossible to know who you were with, and it was impossible to know who did what even if someone killed in the exact same room as you.

So anyone in securities could have gotten a kill on the person who died in security that night, and anyone 'in securities' could have gotten a kill somewhere else completely.

The idea that many have been operating under: that one of Ivy or Sijih is an imposter (because they didn’t claim to be in a room with anyone) is completely untrue.

I’ll admit, I completely didn’t know what to do until now. Until I actually went back through the thread and compiled all the info, I thought that the “one of ivy or sijih is bad” claim was something I had no way to disprove and that I'd just have to accept getting voted out.

So let me explain my actions.

N2&N3 – didn’t coordinate with anyone so I just decided to go to a random room and get tasks done. Not exactly an inspiring reason, but it’s what happened

N4 – I thought that I was inevitably going to die, with no way to prove my innocence (I missed the detail of it being dark). In a last ditch effort I watched cams and I happened to get lucky.

N5 – I knew I had to live to Day 6. I decided that the best way was to go to a completely random unimportant room where I had a task, and hope that the imposters wouldn’t go there for some reason. Was this the best way to maximize my odds of living? Maybe not, but I couldn’t communicate with anyone so I just resorted to this.

Finally, when considering my innocence, keep in mind the evidence from before that I was the one who got phoopes and zxgzxg killed. I didn’t just agree to killing them after someone else proposed the idea – I was the cause of 2 imposters going down nearly immediately. There’s no way that that’s the correct play if you’re an imposter.

I have irrefutable evidence that Mace is imposter – seeing mf die in cams. But you have no reason to believe me, so consider these things:

Mace seems to have been alone for a fair part of this game too – if being alone is a problem then they’re as suspicious as I am by that metric.

Secondly, the more important thing, we have adequate information about exactly one kill this game: We know that on Night 2, someone in security died. And, of course, Mace was in that room.

Finally, for the people who are into Mafia, try to scumread Mace v.s. me based off of our posts this game. None of this is definitive evidence, but it might really help you come to a conclusion. Look at who we pushed, why we pushed them, how we bandwagoned/didn’t onto other people’s pushes, and finally, if what we did ended up in imposter or scientist kills.

To conclude:

The idea that one of Ivy or I must be an imposter is wrong. No-one, including me, realized this until now.

What matters now is that I saw Mace get a kill on cameras. What this means to you, the bystander, is that either Mace or I is an imposter.
Carefully consider who you trust more based on what has happened this game and how we’ve posted.
The outcome of today, which should be either Mace or I getting voted, is very important.

I saw you kill mf in Cafeteria on Night 4. Here's my case:
I have irrefutable evidence that Mace is imposter – seeing mf die in cams. But you have no reason to believe me, so consider these things:

Mace seems to have been alone for a fair part of this game too – if being alone is a problem then they’re as suspicious as I am by that metric.
I have been with people for a good majority of the game, n0 i was with hula in security, n1 i was with 12 other people in utilties,(you included), n2 i was in security with 8 other people and n3 I was in library (the night you said I was in cafe beating monkfish to death in a very violent and "rated R" manner) n4 I was in security again trying to see if you were there. But I WAS NOT alone. My boy Gravity Monkey was with me and is currently not in the meeting leading me to conclude he is on cams. But that makes me alone for only 1 night which is not a fair part of the game but more so that time of the week when.. you know... yea you know.

BUT in conclusion, that's 1 night alone for me and 4 for you. I see what you're trying to do, its a sexy big ball play that I can respect, but you sus'ed the wrong guy.

oh and vote sijih

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
night 4 locations

demat: earl
lab: mf
storage: ivy, estronic
library: mace
security: tiki, pvk, zephyr (cams), hula (cams)
reception: sijih
utilities: city, gm
Mace weren’t u in library

edit: and you changed zephyr to gravity monkey get ur story straight

Hulavuta

Okay, I've read through the posts and talked to both Sijih and Mace privately.

I find there is a lot suspicious with both of their posts here.

Mace's timeline doesn't seem to add up, as Sijih pointed out to me. I'll give the benefit of the doubt that he just got dates mixed up (I guess it can be confusing that we started on night 0) and let him correct it if he feels he needs to. He has been overly aggressive and scummy and has jumped the gun on multiple points. That does look bad, but you can only blame a person so much for being proactive and taking charge especially when it seems like people are less involved at this point; only Mace and earl voted last night for example. It's hard to tell personality types vs. scumming; some people just play this game very aggressively. Getting Zephyr and Gravity Monkey mixed up is also kinda weird, but like, you don't gain anything from being wrong about that, you know? I get the sense he's kind of absent-minded, but I won't rule out suspicion. I think I have a way that can deal with both of them safely.

After all, Sijih is also not free from suspicion either. The whole thing about mf strikes me as a little too convenient. The one night that he hits cams, he happens to pick the 1 room (1 out of 9 chance) where Mace and mf happen to be alone, (also low chance, since neither announced he was going there) and sees Mace kill mf. Then he comes out and states that mf's tracking is unreliable so we can't trust it, only after mf is no longer around to defend himself or explain it. Keep in mind, if Sijih's partner killed mf, he would have known that mf was dead, and not on cams, and therefore can accuse safely. And Sijih himself admitted there's no way to prove Mace did it for sure except his word.

Now neither of these are definitive but both are suspicious. I think the best plan is one that gets rid of both so we can be sure. I talked to earl about what we should do (I thought this was the best course of action as, if 1 of Sijih or Mace is imposter, then there's no way that both earl and I are imposters, so we can make sure the other is not leading anyone on). We think that we should vote Sijih today, and then if he's innocent, vote Mace tomorrow.

Why Sijih first, rather than Mace? If Sijih is innocent, it will confirm everything he said as true. Normally the question is: why would you make such a definitive accusation if following it exposes you as a liar? Usually, because it's so quickly provable, it's the innocent one who pulls the "kill him, and if it's not him you can kill me" gambit. So normally I'd be inclined to believe it when someone puts all the stakes on the line like that. However, remember that we were already going to kill Sijih, and he survived by going on cameras. So knowing that, it's a strong possibility he so strongly and definitively accused Mace as a stalling tactic to live (and kill) one more night, since he knew he was 100% dead the next day anyway and doesn't have to worry about exposing himself (whether through a kill, or by his lie). At this point one more kill is huge. So I do feel in a very small way, it's a little safer to go for him right now.

If Sijih is innocent, earl and I agree we should all band together so nobody gets killed tonight. I think Utilities is the best place as, if Sijih is innocent, we'll be able to see if Mace pulls the lights. But for now, I will vote Sijih.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Okay, I've read through the posts and talked to both Sijih and Mace privately.

I find there is a lot suspicious with both of their posts here.

Mace's timeline doesn't seem to add up, as Sijih pointed out to me. I'll give the benefit of the doubt that he just got dates mixed up (I guess it can be confusing that we started on night 0) and let him correct it if he feels he needs to. He has been overly aggressive and scummy and has jumped the gun on multiple points. That does look bad, but you can only blame a person so much for being proactive and taking charge especially when it seems like people are less involved at this point; only Mace and earl voted last night for example. It's hard to tell personality types vs. scumming; some people just play this game very aggressively. Getting Zephyr and Gravity Monkey mixed up is also kinda weird, but like, you don't gain anything from being wrong about that, you know? I get the sense he's kind of absent-minded, but I won't rule out suspicion. I think I have a way that can deal with both of them safely.

After all, Sijih is also not free from suspicion either. The whole thing about mf strikes me as a little too convenient. The one night that he hits cams, he happens to pick the 1 room (1 out of 9 chance) where Mace and mf happen to be alone, (also low chance, since neither announced he was going there) and sees Mace kill mf. Then he comes out and states that mf's tracking is unreliable so we can't trust it, only after mf is no longer around to defend himself or explain it. Keep in mind, if Sijih's partner killed mf, he would have known that mf was dead, and not on cams, and therefore can accuse safely. And Sijih himself admitted there's no way to prove Mace did it for sure except his word.

Now neither of these are definitive but both are suspicious. I think the best plan is one that gets rid of both so we can be sure. I talked to earl about what we should do (I thought this was the best course of action as, if 1 of Sijih or Mace is imposter, then there's no way that both earl and I are imposters, so we can make sure the other is not leading anyone on). We think that we should vote Sijih today, and then if he's innocent, vote Mace tomorrow.

Why Sijih first, rather than Mace? If Sijih is innocent, it will confirm everything he said as true. Normally the question is: why would you make such a definitive accusation if following it exposes you as a liar? Usually, because it's so quickly provable, it's the innocent one who pulls the "kill him, and if it's not him you can kill me" gambit. So normally I'd be inclined to believe it when someone puts all the stakes on the line like that. However, remember that we were already going to kill Sijih, and he survived by going on cameras. So knowing that, it's a strong possibility he so strongly and definitively accused Mace as a stalling tactic to live (and kill) one more night, since he knew he was 100% dead the next day anyway and doesn't have to worry about exposing himself (whether through a kill, or by his lie). At this point one more kill is huge. So I do feel in a very small way, it's a little safer to go for him right now.

If Sijih is innocent, earl and I agree we should all band together so nobody gets killed tonight. I think Utilities is the best place as, if Sijih is innocent, we'll be able to see if Mace pulls the lights. But for now, I will vote Sijih.
^this guy gets it

vote sijih

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
vote sijih i guess. lets just see what happens

i am a little worried though cause we havent been doing great on votes the past few days

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
voting is closed

Sijih makes their case, and a scandal takes hold at their accusations against Mace

but it isn't enough to take the floor — with chin held high, Sijih is frog-marched to the chamber

Mace coolly takes to the controls, and boots up the process

the doors slam shut

Sijih doesn't flinch

what have you done?

=====================

you are a SCIENTIST

the methods were unscrupulous, but you simply could not turn down the opportunity to pursue such fascinating work in so powerful a facility

now things have gone wrong; dangerous experiments have escaped containment, and they are impersonating your colleagues and hunting them down

along with the rest of your team, you'll need to figure out who the impostors are, and vote to have them thrown into the dematerialising chamber

additionally, the cutting-edge technology in the facility will require maintenance. assigned to you is a list of tasks to complete

day actions:

post in the thread VOTE <username> or VOTE <skip> to cast a vote for who to kill off. in the event of a tie, nobody is killed

night actions:

pm me NIGHT <night number> <room name> - to visit a room. append with a task (NIGHT <night number> <room name>, <task>) to complete a task from your list
fex: "NIGHT 2 STORAGE", or "NIGHT 2 STORAGE, STOCK TAKE"
pm me NIGHT <night number> SURVEIL <room name> to watch a room for the night. you'll need to sleep the next day off (and will receive the information after). you will miss the next day's voting and conferring after staying awake all night

you win if:

all of your team complete all of their tasks
OR all impostors are eliminated

tasks:
Dematerialisation chamber - Run test protocol (short)
Laboratory - Input data (short)
Reception - Check lockdown barrier (short)

Security - Validate ID card (short)
Utilities - Record temperatures (short)
Utilities - Fix leak (short)
Laboratory - Test samples (part 1)
Laboratory - Collect notes (part 1)
Library - Return notes (part 2)

be careful who you trust, and good luck

=====================
end of day 6

night 6 begins

scientists send me your rooms and actions, impostors send me your rooms

you have approx. 48 hours

Hulavuta

Yikes, though this confirms it’s Mace

Tonight let’s all huddle up in utilities to be safe, then vote Mace out tomorrow.

After that, I think what we can do is a variation on mf’s original plan: move in groups of two and announce who we are going with, and where, in this thread at the start of every night. That way, if anyone disappears we’ll know who was with him. It’ll take some time but we’ll win on tasks that way since nobody can pull lights.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)