Smogon All Generation Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Approved by Earthworm

Signups / Round 1 / Round 2 / Round 3

Tournaments rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84818

- You are not allowed to join if you are ICBB status or you are banned from joining tournaments.

- You have to battle in a Best Of 5 ( like smogon tour finals ):

* 1 RBY OU
* 1 GSC OU
* 1 ADV OU
* 1 DPP OU
* 1 BW OU

- You have to battle Gen 1 Battles on NetBattle Supremacy.
- You may battle Gen 2 and Gen 3 Battles on NetBattle Supremacy or Pokemon Online. ( Pokemon Online takes preference if you cant agree )
- You have to battle Gen 4 and Gen 5 Battles on Pokemon Online.

- NBSup: http://www.mediafire.com/?7rsw0udlikukzrd

- If you have problems choosing the order of your battles, here is the system:
* Player A chooses the first battle.
* Player B chooses the next two battles.
* Player A chooses the fourth battle.
* The lastone.

Introduction

Welcome to Smogon All Generation! This tournament intends to see who is the most complete player at pokemon Standard metagames.

RULES AND TIERS

Gen 1 (RBY):

- No GSC tradebacks.

- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.

- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

- Freeze Clause: A player cannot freeze two or more different opposing Pokémon.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

- Self-KO Clause: Players cannot use moves such as Explosion or Selfdestruct that force a tie. If a move that has recoil damage causes a tie, the user of the move is the winner.

- Battle Timeout must be enabled.

- No Ubers.

- http://www.smogon.com/rb/tiers/

Gen 2 (GSC):

- No Ubers.

- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.

- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

- Using a trapping move and a Sleep inducing move and Perish Song in combination with each other is banned.

- Legendaries are allowed to use Hidden Power.

- http://www.smogon.com/gs/tiers/

Gen 3 (ADV):

- No Ubers.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- http://www.smogon.com/rs/tiers/

Gen 4 (DPP):

- No Ubers.

- Timed Battle must be enabled.

- http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/

Gen 5 (BW):

- No Ubers.

- A player may not use any Item / Pokemon / Moveset that is not obtainable in-game.

- Team preview must be enabled

- Only Pokemon that have been proven to have a released Dream World ability will be allowed to use that ability.

- Timed Battle must be enabled.

- http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/

Round 3 extensions ( Until Monday 14th ) :

Ashirogi Muto vs Nachos
reyscarface vs undisputed
Bluewind vs [K-12] The Madchine
McMeghan vs Mr.E

Pairings:

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
Ashirogi Muto vs M Dragon
Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
Colchonero vs Ojama
Eo Ut Mortus vs Agammemnon
DracoMalfoy vs reyscarface
Bluewind vs MarceloDK
Light The Thunder vs 6A9 Ace Matador

DEADLINE: Friday 25th May.

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
Ashirogi Muto/Nachos vs M Dragon
McMeghan/Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
Colchonero vs Ojama
DracoMalfoy vs reyscarface/undisputed
Bluewind/[K-12] The Madchine vs MarceloDK

highlight: Nachos vs M Dragon, McMeghan vs Jabba.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
McMeghan/Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
Colchonero vs Ojama

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
McMeghan :3/Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
Colchonero vs Ojama

Ojama

Banned deucer.
talked with colcho during the tour : "i g2g its late, we'll play tomorrow". An hour later, he was still on.
He's on msn atm and i asked mdragon if he could tell him to get on smogon server to get these matches done. "i cant, i have exams". And he's on msn, w/e.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
won ADV, DPP and BW against k-12 in matches that featured hax, odd sets and lots, oh so many lots of spanish. GGs man

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
talked with colcho during the tour : "i g2g its late, we'll play tomorrow". An hour later, he was still on.
He's on msn atm and i asked mdragon if he could tell him to get on smogon server to get these matches done. "i cant, i have exams". And he's on msn, w/e.
You sound like my mom. Just because he's on MSN doesn't mean he's available to play. I leave all my shit on 24/7 but that doesn't mean I'm at my computer 24/7 ready to respond to potential messages. And if he has exams, he could be at his computer but doing school-related stuff on it: doing research, writing a paper, taking an online exam even.

Or he could be like Flamewheeler playing UU on an alt all day while dodging me for the mono-type tourney. :evan: But you should give him the benefit of the doubt while the deadline is still so far away, or you can prove he's just being a john at any rate. ;/

Ojama

Banned deucer.
You sound like my mom. Just because he's on MSN doesn't mean he's available to play. I leave all my shit on 24/7 but that doesn't mean I'm at my computer 24/7 ready to respond to potential messages. And if he has exams, he could be at his computer but doing school-related stuff on it: doing research, writing a paper, taking an online exam even.

Or he could be like Flamewheeler playing UU on an alt all day while dodging me for the mono-type tourney. :evan: But you should give him the benefit of the doubt while the deadline is still so far away, or you can prove he's just being a john at any rate. ;/
He directly answered to mdragon, he told me he was available to play this day, im happy if i sound like your mom.

He directly answered to mdragon, he told me he was available to play this day, im happy if i sound like your mom.
All that I said you that night was "I've to go out now, better tomorrow", then you said that I'm a John, I ignored you and left the server 5-10 mins after that (not an hour like you said). You're probably the only one who can accuse a person of johnning only 3 hours after the start of the round...

And yeah I was on msn but I was stuying like Mr.E said and M Dragon said you.

Calm down, we have very much time...

Vinc2612 vs Earthworm
Ashirogi Muto vs M Dragon
Mr.E vs JabbaTheGriffin
Colchonero
vs Ojama
DracoMalfoy vs reyscarface
Bluewind vs MarceloDK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)