Smogon Brawl Tournament #3 - Sign Ups! (with prize)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple accounts are not allowed on this website. Tell your friend to please read the Terms of Service.
It is in the rules, not the ToS.

Anyways, he had forgotten the password/email for his old one. w/e.

Nah, actually it should have been assumed that this guy with 1 post and a join date of today was in actuality a user from 2005 who just forgot his password to his old account, you know, without him mentioning any of that and all . . .
Or read the post above. . .

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i hope im not too late i wanna play!

remember: jackal is god tier

i'll be in if there's 64, but I will be out of town all of next week. if that's a problem then I can wait for round 4!

Shame I missed the initial 32 cap, but I'd like to sign up regardless. Here's hoping we get 64...

Even if we don't, I'm sure zerowing would find a way to accomodate everyone =D. There were byes in the last tournament, we can certainly do it in this one too.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Closed, Round 1 will be up Monday (to keep with my planned schedule).

EDIT: actually we need 2 people for 64 so I'm still accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)