Role Playing Smogon Pathfinder Society

Horn of the Aroden will be hosted on Sunday the 18th starting at 7:15 PM GMT+3 that is about -3h 45min from this timestamp.

Playing the second half at 11 PM GMT+3 on Saturday the 24th ie. -50min from this timestamp.

Last edited:
I will be on a LAN event from next Wednesday to next Thursday (4th thru 8th June). I can host stuff 24/7 then (though I've some responsibilities there, voluntary work, but gaming is a good reason not to work there). I think that my GURPS oneshot won't be ready by then due to lengthy character creation (prove me wrong!), so I could host PFS instead. I can host 2 scenarios for sure or a module if there's interest.

What do you want to play? I'd like to buy the stuff I'll host this week already before the May14 10% off code expires.

Can host not PF(S) as well.

Situation regarding summer:
I'll host The Stranger Within in the last week of June (Tier 5-9; Sczarni, Andoran, Qadira).
In the first 3 weeks of July I'll host Rats of the Round Mountain Part I, as a test run for a convention in late July (Tier 7-11, season 3).
My GURPS game is most probably on first or second week of July.

Ullar intends to host a module before RATS, so that Athmun will hit level 7 and be able to play in it.

If you want to play in any of these, express interest here and/or #flamel to influence dates. (Mmm yummy dates...)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Confirming I intend to run Empty Graves, the second part of Mummy's Mask, as a stand-alone mod.

Also confirming that I wanna be an exterminator <3

I will host The Stranger Within next week, Wednesday at earliest, usual GMT+3 10:30 PM timeslot. GS said he could do any day. Post time (dis)preferences now. Tier 5-9, if your character doesn't meet that, play a level 7 premade (google: pathfindercommunity level 7), shuffle sanctioned AP chronicles around or ask Ullar to host the oneshot.

Discussion happened. I'll buy and prep The Stranger Within (5-9) this week and host it, starting next week. The game will be split in 2-hour sessions, each starting precisely at 2AM GMT+3. The sessions will be hosted on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, schedules permitting, until it is complete. Expecting it to take 2-3 sessions.

If you intend to play in it and have unstable work shifts, post here which days out of Mon, Tue and Wed are ok for you next week (dates are June 30th, July 1st and July 2nd).

Almost always, any day should work at 6pm GMT-5. If not, it will be less than an hour for me to get done and home.
...Unless something freakish happens and I work later than 6, in that instance, I will flip a table at my scheduling manager.

The first session of The Stranger Within starts at 2AM my time on Tuesday, which is 6PM GMT-5 on Monday the 30th. The second session starts 24h after the first session starts.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
[/URL]

..ahem. Agape wants to hsot RATS next week, so this is my last chance to host Empty Graves to get in on the action! I'm off tomorrow and Thursday, and I'm ready to go at 5 PM GMT -5 on Wednesday. Any takers? It's Egypt-themed~

Last edited:
I can do all those days, preferring earlier starting times over later ones.

I intend to host RATS (7-11) on next weekend of the week following that (so between 18th and 24th July). I'm hosting it at a con after 24th so I need it to be playtested before that.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
Ok guys, I've talked a bit on irc, and I have decided: it will be a two-parter.

5 PM GMT -5 on Wednesday, and 2 PM on Thursday.

Let's walk like Egyptians!

RATS will be hosted on Tuesday the 22nd July, starting at midnight GMT+3, that is, 5 PM GMT-4. If we cannot do it in one session, it will be extended onto Wednesday and fresh players are feel to jump in, then.

The starting day is fixed, as I must get this scenario hosted before Thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)