is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Mr.E: yep
Mr.E: I fucking lost
Mr.E: this game rofl
Redwind: le crit
Mr.E: double struggle crit
Mr.E: on my last Rest PP
Redwind: for ojama!
Mr.E: and missed two of my last three thunders (five of my last seven)

It doesn't matter how much I outplay my opponents, I just can't win. (And I got froze twice in the match too!)

I won't be signing up for any future installments of SPL. It's obvious Pokémon has no basis in skill, this is a waste of my time.

Won vs Mr.E. 3/3 hypnosis failed made me lost a pokemon with which i would have won easily in the end, anyway i had the game and made 2 bigs missplays but got a bit lucked with his thunders miss, gg

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
So hanke and I agreed to play today, and I've literally been waiting for him for the past 10 hours on IRC. No show. He logged on the forums for about 5 minutes earlier but I didn't notice until after he was gone, so I didn't get a chance to VM him or anything. I'm not sure how my day is going to play out tomorrow either, so I have no clue if we'll be able to get it done tomorrow.

So yeah, activity post, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)