Smogon Premier League - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright i dont think heysup is here because he told me prior to this week he wouldnt be able to battle. if the opposing team could sub soon that would be appreciated.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
rushed the team because im on limited time and i used bug buzz instead of bug bite lol which cost me the match gg

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Great job guys. Absolutely great.

We're coming for you Cryonicles!

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
rushed the team because im on limited time and i used bug buzz instead of bug bite lol which cost me the match gg
not sure on how much it mattered, but confirming the win.

edit; no it didn't matter, especially if it's slower than one of my other Pokémon which still KOes you.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
BIG dbolt for the f*ck*ng kill!!!!!!!
pff, 6-10 sleep powder misses don't bode well for you in rby! (i say 6-10 because we didn't count, it was likely around 8). oh, and none of mine ever hit, dbolt was 2/2 in sleep powders :P

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You lived long enough to fire off that many Sleep Powders? What was he attacking you with, Barrage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)