Smogon Premier League - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
You lived long enough to fire off that many Sleep Powders? What was he attacking you with, Barrage?
I can give you details in PM if you want to know!

Many times I managed to set up a pokemon to sleep someone while he switched and obviously it missed.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just Bad Ass and Sapientia left for us! C'mon you two, you can do it!

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
homsar said he can hopefully be on a lot tonight, I should be on all tonight and tomorrow so I can get this done.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
ack. not risking the speed tie turn 1 + a misplay early game really fucked me over.

gg bluewind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)