Smogon Premier League - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity post, me and B-Lulz were supposed to have our match some time between 6-7 cst but he seemed to have missed it. we should be able to get it done soon.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
activity post, me and B-Lulz were supposed to have our match some time between 6-7 cst but he seemed to have missed it. we should be able to get it done soon.
Actually you said 11-12am GMT and I was on until 12:30am. Either you got your timezones messed up or you are just lying lol. You literally missed me by minutes though so whatever.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
yo i'm busy today / tommorow so i'll try and arrange something with tof but giving our already awkward timezones idk what we'll be able to do :x

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Actually you said 11-12am GMT and I was on until 12:30am. Either you got your timezones messed up or you are just lying lol. You literally missed me by minutes though so whatever.
It's quite possible he fucked up timezones because most of the U.S. is on Daylight Savings Time right now and Central Daylight Time is, indeed, GMT-5. (i.e. 6-7pm CDT = 11-midnight GMT.) CST, if he happens to be somewhere that doesn't observe DST, is GMT-6.

Otherwise, he's an idiot and/or one of you two suck at telling time and weren't on when you were supposed to be.

Maybe i just messed up the time zones then, I'm not sure. Well, in any case, I'm sorry, and I'll try to get on today as well.

DarkLucario

Kämpfe für deinen Traum
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 8 Championis a Past SPL Champion
I lost against locopoke, my maincounter to his xxx got a Crit by his -2 yyy what decided the match :(, gg though

went from winning 6-3 and on my way to a 4-0 or better to losing due to a freeze on the only pokemon that could completely stop his waters and a couple of incredibly bad mistakes from there since I got unsettled by the luck

to be fair I got good luck before that with a double protect with my misdreavus but I also got 0 paralyzes out of 5 body slams to start the match and a missed fire blast or something that changed the whole outcome of the match (since it let his raikou do whatever it wanted the rest of the match)

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Still very proud of the BIGs considering we went through more shit than any other team this year and still managed to come this close.

Would like to thank LonelyNess for being extremely active and Jabba for doing a great job as captain.

Everyone, take less next year to come to the BIGs... we'll be the Miami of the internet.

Till next SPL, stay BIG.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Won against Aldaron. There was one hax and a missclick by his part but I don't think it mattered. Sorry and gg man.

Edit: Because he's too lazy to do so, I'll post in Giga Punch's behalf and say he won.

PLAYOFFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)