Smogon Puzzle Hunt [Signups Closed]

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
The event begins in just over 48 hours!
Tagging the people who have signed up as free agents or otherwise indicated they're looking for a team:
totalgomi Agus273Xd trisking skyfigueroa Liljared66 Jc2018 AriaoftheStars Ascess

If any of you would like to be placed on a team with the other free agents, please Like this post and send me a friend request / drop me a message on Discord (Level 51#0375) and I'll place you on a free agent team. Cheers!

(p.s.: sorry if you got tagged twice, i posted this from phone and hit reply too early)

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Team Name: Don't Panic!
Members: Havens, The Excadrill (we're gonna get more players hopefully lol)
Discord Contact Point: Havens#4136

Last edited:

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Team Name: TBD
Members: Havens, The Excadrill (we're gonna get more players hopefully lol)
Discord Contact Point: Havens#4137
Hi, could you please double-check your Discord tag? It doesn't seem to be working. Either that, or drop me a friend request on Discord (Level 51#0375). Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)