NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

That was actually way harsher than what I meant. What I did mean to say though, is it's almost certain other people are going to come in and recklessly vote and possibly cause hammer too early.

I'm under the assumption that at least one scum would have been idling during the first day, and the main idlers until yesterday were TBZ/Drookez/Vig. 2 of them have already flipped town so I'm inclined to believe that there's a good chance TBZ is scum, obviously they could all be town but I'm js that those two dying doesn't do TBZ any favors in my eyes

to be completely honest I haven't put much time into making more reads since Asek died d1, we caught M2 last nice and former basically outed himself d1. i guess if former flips town somehow i'll be more motivated but at this point im pretty much on cruise control in all honestly. also Panic Station can you elaborate on why scum can't get you

I'm under the assumption that at least one scum would have been idling during the first day, and the main idlers until yesterday were TBZ/Drookez/Vig. 2 of them have already flipped town so I'm inclined to believe that there's a good chance TBZ is scum, obviously they could all be town but I'm js that those two dying doesn't do TBZ any favors in my eyes

to be completely honest I haven't put much time into making more reads since Asek died d1, we caught M2 last nice and former basically outed himself d1. i guess if former flips town somehow i'll be more motivated but at this point im pretty much on cruise control in all honestly. also Panic Station can you elaborate on why scum can't get you
I'm sorry, but what the hell. Since when does saying "Guys, I think this person might not be scum" mean that person is scum. Do you seriously believe that just because I thought asek could be town means I'm mafia?

to be frank if you're town you did not play this very well. all of your arguments are wifomy in nature, you disappeared when texas got day killed and yes you defending asek from the get-go isn't a good look. your tunneling on apricity feels omgus-y even though it's not supposed to be but you haven't given me a good reason to believe otherwise.

that being said i'm pretty much repeating most of what hal said in his post to knights, i think i said d1 that i felt pretty comfortable with hal's early reads and would be fine following them for the next few days. if youre actually town then sorry ig but my reads are pretty much set rn and likely won't change until a lynch flips town,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)