NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

to be frank if you're town you did not play this very well. all of your arguments are wifomy in nature, you disappeared when texas got day killed and yes you defending asek from the get-go isn't a good look. your tunneling on apricity feels omgus-y even though it's not supposed to be but you haven't given me a good reason to believe otherwise.

that being said i'm pretty much repeating most of what hal said in his post to knights, i think i said d1 that i felt pretty comfortable with hal's early reads and would be fine following them for the next few days. if youre actually town then sorry ig but my reads are pretty much set rn and likely won't change until a lynch flips town,.
1. Arguments are wifomy in nature
So hate to break it to you. Mafia itself is a game about WIFOM and there's only so much you can gain without it. Hell, all of your arguments here are WIFOM.

2. Disappeared when texas got day killed
and? First off, I was the post right after it happened. Second, I was busy that day. Like, sorry for having life outside of the game? Why does that make me mafia.

3. Defending Asek from the get go
I literally was not.
ngl, I'm tempted to lynch asek just because it's so rare that we ever play on the same faction
You know, if Texas/Nuxl/Hal and I are all town. I feel like asek just has to be mafia?
I'm not lynching asek today
This is literally the only post I make defending him D1 and it was because I saw some stuff in his posts I liked and thought was towny. Even then, it wasn't that I thought he was town, I just didn't feel confidant in lynching him at that point and then when nuxl brought up arguments later on, I didn't feel they were particularly compelling.

4. Read on Hal is OMGUSy
Ehhhh, if you want to twist it that way you can. I was really suspicious of hal when right after asek day vigged he turned on me, it seemed really premeditated and not at all natural so I was suspicious. But I thought he was town enough at night to where I tried to reload him and failed. It was only on D2 where hal actually ghosted the game and refused to engage with people outside of pushing me that I became super confidant that this was his scum game.

But I'm sorry. If you're town, and you see your top town read actively ghosting the game and refusing to engage with people and then you still think they're town. Then I'm not the one playing the game poorly.

fucking hell

I went out for my birthday and forgot to submit jail so I was force idled. rip

also apparently my neighborize thingy on my jail doesn’t work how I thought it does? So I just get to send anonymous messages to Jordan .-.

Yeah I think we have a good shot of winning if we lynch you.
You know man, it's w/e. We still win as long as you don't throw. Just in the future learn to read when a lynch situation doesn't feel right and how to reevaulate your reads as the game goes over. After today you'll need to lynch hal and then probably TBZ, but it semi depends on the rest of the role claims.

Just don't throw this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)