NOC Smogon Rewind Night 3

there's no way for me to clear myself being a tracer

I could do a Cirque du Soleil performance and still not be confirmed

Dusky wasn't generous with me when he gave me this role

Hello. Catching up.

apricity You read it backwards. Compulsive usually means you can't quit using it, so saying I can quit means it's not compulsive. Fancy words designed to mess with scum who could've been reading along.

Whydon Between being a hider and fucking with scum about being a hider, they're either not going to succeed at killing me at night or they're not going to bother. So the best strategy for removing an annoying little hider would be to get me voted out in the day phases. Assuming they're not banking on Hal saying I literally can't big brain as a reason to keep me in anyway.

I'm under the assumption that at least one scum would have been idling during the first day, and the main idlers until yesterday were TBZ/Drookez/Vig. 2 of them have already flipped town so I'm inclined to believe that there's a good chance TBZ is scum, obviously they could all be town but I'm js that those two dying doesn't do TBZ any favors in my eyes
I think Moody/Mewtwo counts in that list of idlers, because Moody was far less active than he usually is. Mindmeld on two levels here, save for my D2 POE scumpool having Mewtwo instead of TBZ.

im the most unlucky person in the world

VOTE FORMER

im over you being in game lol there's no way you're just gonna accuse of me being scum because "you got blocked" and no one else has claimed blocker

And I disagree that we're throwing. Three out of four Town deaths in this game can be attributed to scum, and that's only because we're not certain Vig used his lovers shot.

I don't like how it's only throwing when your neck is nearing the noose.

U-Turn Out Hammering early costs us what hammering early always costs us: more time for discussion.

apricity The fact that Nuxl was able to use a traceable ability on you suggests a processing order where kills come later or last. So N2 is also possible, and reasonable after Drookez's results led to a catch.

I'll get a doc up.

Tbh, I've been thinking over the frustration Hal's counterproductive insults come from and it makes me think he's the more likely Town between the two of them.

Plus I think with Mewtwo down, scum!Hal would at least try to back out of a suicidal tunnel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)