Smogon Shoddy Server Statistics - October 2008

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I would like to thank you so much for this. It has been invaluable in set development and writing stages of peer editing. Thanks a ton.

It's amazing how much work you have done for the community. Thanks a ton. These statistics help a lot in the development of the metagame.

Deoxys-S as the number one lead even after getting banned is insane, and only then did people realize it was such a great lead in Ubers.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In response to Frost's post: I wouldn't think that far, because even with Platinum's improvements, it still lacks all of the ingredients that make Celebi and Skymin good and reliable autoheal!
(even with the Skymin usgae looking to fall....)

As usual, great job and thanks to Doug =)

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
When Doug gets the chance. It's usually done by the 5th or 6th day of the month.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guys, we should be patient, Doug is kind enough doing all of this for us on top of his real life obligations and priorities. :/

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Blame Game, will you marry me?

Yeah, I'm really anxious to see these but Doug has so much stuff to do in his real life and does all these nice things for us so I understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)