Smogon Simple Questions/Suggestions

my friend keeps saying it should go to ubers....
yet i keep telling him about things like Mewtwo-Y and stuff like that. so i just wanted to know what someone else's opinion is.
So thanks

Whats a good pokemon for a SandStorm team?

Last edited by a moderator:

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
my friend keeps saying it should go to ubers....
yet i keep telling him about things like Mewtwo-Y and stuff like that. so i just wanted to know what someone else's opinion is.
So thanks
Just wanted to point out that how a Pokemon will do in a higher tier will not be taken into consideration when banning said Pokemon, only how it affects the tier it's currently in. If you have any doubts on why something was banned/not banned, you check check out its respective subforum for more information. Also, like boltsandbombers said, double posting is prohibited by the rules so you don't get infracted.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cooly23. Try asking your questions in the correct metagame SQSA. They are all linked in the OP.

Also, please stop double posting.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
trobenator, assuming it's on a site like imgur, right click > save image as > name the image. Then, go to your settings and edit your avatar. You need to make sure it fits within the specified limits though.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
what happened to the mentor of the month thread? i was really excited to see who would be voted best mentor of november...

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
what happened to the mentor of the month thread? i was really excited to see who would be voted best mentor of november...
I think it was removed because it kinda just became a popularity contest among users and wasn't really worth keeping during revamp. And everyone knew Goddess Briyella prem would win anyways.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
that's disappointing. it was looking like tennisace had a strong chance at winning. i guess he'll just need to try harder to top the excellent mentoring of goddess briyella.

I've been a member of Smogon for about 1.5 years, yet I still don't know this: what exactly is the means through which users earn badges? I don't mean to imply a request for a badge, I just want to know how users get them.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've been a member of Smogon for about 1.5 years, yet I still don't know this: what exactly is the means through which users earn badges? I don't mean to imply a request for a badge, I just want to know how users get them.
Each badge has a different requirement. For example, I have the contributor badge (or teardrop) which I received via writing analyses for the website and being a part of the quality control team for said analyses. It can also be obtained via being a part of the grammar prose team. The amount of a certain activity necessary to be rewarded with a badge can vary, and a lot of different factors outside of just what the badge requires play a role in deciding whether or not a user receieves a badge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)