Smogon Snake Draft IV - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Gingy would like to manage a team
I have experience managing in the past which includes ROAPL and winning both BLT and PSPL.
I have been on Team UK for 3 years and I am currently on a good grand slam run in the tiers RU, NU and PU.

Meanwhile Gingy as a player has participated in 4 consecutive spls (spl6-spl9) reaching playoffs in 3/4.
He played in Wcop twice prior to signing up once again this year for UK during qualifiers.
Gingy is currently managing in the upcoming iteration of POCL with Tony whom Gingy has previously managed the Bushmasters alongside to the finals of the first ever Snake Draft.
Gingy has also recently managed in CPL in March and we are hoping to get selected as managers for this year's Snake.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
in with Mysterious M.

i've managed wcop in various editions (also won it!), i had a key role in team management in the last official team tours i have played. i can try to teach my players how to make aesthetically perfect plays. i also managed in some minor unofficial tournaments.

MM also managed wcop for team greece in the past, as well as every unofficial tournament on Smogon and other forums.

Mysterious M

Sic mundus creatus est
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
in with Mysterious M.

i've managed wcop in various editions (also won it!), i had a key role in team management in the last official team tours i have played. i can try to teach my players how to make aesthetically perfect plays. i also managed in some minor unofficial tournaments.

MM also managed wcop for team greece in the past, as well as every unofficial tournament on Smogon and other forums.
Confirming

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Sorry for the delay, but here are the managers that the TD team decided on:

Aurella & Will of Fire
rozes & Eternally
Eternal Spirit & M Dragon
Analytic & Jordy
EviGaro & HJAD
TonyFlygon & TDK
Averardo & Prinz
xImRaptor & Gondra
Christo & FlamingVictini
Tricking & Mysterious M

We are in the process of assigning teams and will contact all managers tonight/tomorrow to wrap that up. Pick order will be randomized on smogtours in a couple minutes.

Furthermore, Merritt will be assisting me and MajorBowman as the 2nd co-host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)