Smogon Tour X

Status
Not open for further replies.
On friday, saturday and sunday there will be a tournament, you sign in that tournament. Its not a deadline tournament, just play when you sign up.

I'm so in. My first tour; going OU all the way. I'm just going to see how far I get. Meh, I'll have to spend the next two weeks practicing...

Btw, if I understand this correctly, sign-ups start when the actual tournaments begin, right? Like, if I wanted to sign up for OU on, say, Friday, I come to the forum the time the tourney starts, post "in", and wait for it to fill up, and once its filled, I get paired with an opponent? That's how it works?

Btw, if I understand this correctly, sign-ups start when the actual tournaments begin, right? Like, if I wanted to sign up for OU on, say, Friday, I come to the forum the time the tourney starts, post "in", and wait for it to fill up, and once its filled, I get paired with an opponent? That's how it works?
Yeah, if they tournament is planned on 8 o'clock then the sign in thread will be created 5 minutes before so you can sign in. I suggest to really be here on time as the tourney is full within minutes. When you find out who your opponent is you'll have to do your battle as quickly as possible (20 minutes orso). If you win you go to the next round, if you loose you can either leave or stay to watch the final (or the other battles).

Can't wait, this is gonna be fun!

Hopefully I can re-edit me uber and UU teams up to par( that will take a loonnnnggg time)

LETS GET IT!

I want to participate, but I may have to rearrange my schedule with the whole time zone thing (I live in Pacific, GMT-8:00) and I'm also worried about it getting in the way of work hahahaha... Also, the site states that the tours often end in 2 and a half hours. That's crazy awesome fast. I'm sorry if this is all noob stuff, I'm just a tad bit nervous of missing on my first tour.

I want to participate, but I may have to rearrange my schedule with the whole time zone thing (I live in Pacific, GMT-8:00) and I'm also worried about it getting in the way of work hahahaha... Also, the site states that the tours often end in 2 and a half hours. That's crazy awesome fast. I'm sorry if this is all noob stuff, I'm just a tad bit nervous of missing on my first tour.
Well there are three days each week and 12 weeks. So that is 36 Tours that you could potentially play in, there is maximum of two tour days per person per week though. And they take such a short time because all the battles are done back to back.

I understand that when the lists are there, you PM your opponent for a battle, but what if you win that battle?

how do you know who is your next opponent?

this will be fun! I'm probably gonna run an OU team legendary-less, if only to prove that my team wuold be able to take on legendary teams :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)