Smogon Tournament #8 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
in contact with mrhsim, trying to figure out a good time due to different timezones and active times

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Confirming, if i have tried on purpose i couldn't have played so bad.
I have played worse today than ever, such a bad day .___.

Anyways, good luck in the tour wilson :)

Won in the first game, a ch vs his spinner made it easier.

Lost in the second, I had to go out immediately but this man asked me please to play the second. I finally accepeted his request and play the second, but by a mistake a load the same team and he din´t let me to put the correct team, casually one of their pokes had a set extremely strange thad fucked all my team.

"gg", a pleasure to play against a so fair player...

Still no response from my opponent. Checked his alt activity on PO and his most recent activity on the forums. Both are Nov. 12th, same as when the round started.

Grind Pantera

Won in the first game, a ch vs his spinner made it easier.

Lost in the second, I had to go out immediately but this man asked me please to play the second. I finally accepeted his request and play the second, but by a mistake a load the same team and he din´t let me to put the correct team, casually one of their pokes had a set extremely strange thad fucked all my team.

"gg", a pleasure to play against a so fair player...
I know this is in know way any of my business. But im just defending a friend.

it was your mistake not to load another team and requesting a team change after you've seen his wouldn't be good for him. I know you were unlucky to make that mistake but it's wrong to call him an unfair player for a mistake you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)