Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that blows chunks. (A reference to vomiting, people.) Looks like I gotta get Genesect out of my team for something else. Luckily, LucarioHonk hasn't been on since the 23rd, so I probably have time to think of something.

If for some strange reason, i can actually make it into this tournament...

SUB

Yes this is my first post... ive been playing PO for the past month though, and realizing there might not be enough substance from what they have there. Frankly i like many things about PO, probably better than what i see here on Smogon, but i can tell in the long run if im going to invest in getting back in to Pokemon (hailing from the days of Crystal o.O being the last Pokemon game i put any significant time into.. and too much) ... that Smogon will only get better. The forums are way better here. and i love the idea of C-A-P.

So anyway if i have to sit this one out due to lack of posts or being too late, ill sit it out and soak up some knowledge instead.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Eh, activity post. I messaged my opponent on the 26th Nov and still no response, but he has been online. I'm not too worried at the moment, but we need to make a date to battle.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
For personal reasons, I'll be unable to keep playing in this tour for that many more rounds. Therefore, I'm giving my opponent the win.
We did play, and I won, 2-0.
But, the win is his.

My opp contacted me asking about what would be the best day for me to play. I said that almost anytime would be fine, so he could pick. He didn't VM'd me since them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)