Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
request an activity win over sandshrew. I have been on PO everyday since genosect was banned and have not seen the man. He is a coward afraid to play me.
6 days late but w/e.

1. The default simulator to be used is PS. You never mentioned that you wanted to play on PO. It doesn't help waiting on PO the entire day without even telling me you're on PO.
  2. You missed the appointed time on last Friday night for your timezone.
I am upset u_u !

On another note, Bloo_Cold !! !_!

Been in contact with Frizy, he is a bit reluctant to battle because he hasn't got a team yet.

Though this was a few days ago, so this may have changed.

Ok, the following substitutions are taking place:

Jackal has replaced LucarioHonk
NidokingKing has replaced adu
TWEWY has replaced Kagamin
Kelsey has replaced Masamune
fatty has replaced Kierany9
Carlo has replaced Tenshinhan
emirinho has replaced pokerecording
Conflict has replaced Fifth
tuomas has replaced Uomo Solo
Milos has replaced Ninja-persian
nikitas has replaced Morza120
Quantum Mechanics has replaced shanx678
Shadow Phoenix has replaced Leader Fox
NastyGoldyloxx has replaced Reuniclusking
WDFAmatt has replaced Skillie23
Golden Sun has replaced Eternal
Skwayz has replaced Ferxious
PasY_G has replaced sasu
RockyRd has replaced Soujiro
Elite Four Everest has replaced rh2012
Curtains has replaced Elite4Allen
Seafunks has replaced Bangisan
Reiky has replaced Honor
DarkArtsMaster has replaced mikeweltevrede
Amell has replaced Sekiam
relaunched has replaced Impact
ThunderBlunder has replaced HoiPolloi
CTC has replaced DarkGengar
rojo23 has replaced sasuke_man1
B. [R] has replaced imdgreatest
jaredz99 has replaced Nike
Yonko7 has replaced Rusty Shackleford

OP will be updated to reflect these changes shortly. No more substitutes will be accepted.

There is just under a week until the deadline, get your battles done! I recommend scheduling for the weekend if you are having trouble finding a time.

Thanks sandshrewz for helping me out with this!

edit: One other thing, if you believe for some reason that you won't get your battles done and that it is your opponent's fault, please don't forget that you need to post a formal activity win request as per the first post. If there is a matchup with no activity win requests posted at the deadline, it will be coin flipped without exception. If you have any questions, PM me and I will try to help out. Note that even if you have made an activity win request you should still try to get your battle done until the deadline.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting activity win.

The reason for this is because I've tried to plan two times for my opponent and I to have our match, both of which he failed to show up. We plan to battle today at 8pm +0GMT so it shouldn't be a problem, but just in case.

Me and Orpheus are still trying to set up a precise time, a timezone difference of 7 hours makes that quite hard though (especially during the week).

However, i suggested playing today or on wednesday. Still waiting for his response, but i'm confident that we'll get it done!

Have a nice day

AB2

is an absolute ape
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Dangerous hasn't been on in about a week, I'm having a really tough time getting our matches done.

This is an Activity Win request.

I tried to schedule one last time for my opponent PryorConvictions and I to battle for today at 2:00 US cst. He shot down the first 2 time and dates I requested. I have been monitoring PO, PO2 and Pokemon Mexico. He did not show once again. With about 5 days left, I doubt that this guy is serious about this tournament at all.

Just going to write down that I have school and can't even play on PS at 2:00 cst.
[edit:] pretty sure all your times requested around the same time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)