Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won 2-0 vs Mosquiton.

Got a really fortunate 0.4 * 0.3 happening at the end of game 1 tho, you played that one pretty well.

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
Activity Win Request

I PMed Orichalcos Owl on November 29th to schedule a battle; I gave him my timezone and asked what time was good for him. He told me that he could play the following Sunday after 5 PM his time. I show up, he does not come online (I left him a VM just to be sure). On December 6, after he missed our original time, I asked him what other time(s) he could play. He has not yet responded, and he has not been online since December 4.

Activity win request

My opponent doesn't answer my VMs since 98h December, and the other days didn't told me any specific hour to battle. Also I sent a VM that said if he could battle on Saturday 5th December in my evening/night. He agreed with the time, but he didn't appear. And I've continued sending VMs, but he hasn't answered any since the last message that he sent to me, on 8th December :s

My opponent is connected and I have send a VM right now for the battle, if you watch this @davidpwns, contact me.

Activity.

My oponente said to me stay on #ubers irc whenever possible.. that's what i've been doing, lol.. but he never appears.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
remlabmez refuses to battle me even though he is on irc at the same time as me every day
<remlabmez> dont care about pokemon

please give me activity win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)