• Grass

Votes: 9 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
electric

why?

cause there's only 2e non-legendary OU poke that is electric, electivire and jolteon, and even including legendaries that's 4 pokes

every other type has more

I voted Electric, just because there's, what, four dual typed electrics at the moment? I'm REALLY hoping for a dual typed electric in the end. Preferably ice, but anything new would be decent.

Bug needs somoething good?

I've lost to mono-bug teams consistently before. Heracross, Forretress, Scizor, Yanmega... Ever face quick-attack technician swords dance life orb root Scizor? (Both forretress and scizor can switch into SR btw)
QFT. I voted Ghost, because the current pool of Ghosts is surprisingly small. We either have the bulky Ghosts that have trouble hurting anything with a Choice Band (here's looking at you, Dusknoir), or the ridiculously weak Ghosts that can't take a hit (Gengar anyone?). Plus I'd love to see a Ghost/Steel.

QFT. I voted Ghost, because the current pool of Ghosts is surprisingly small. We either have the bulky Ghosts that have trouble hurting anything with a Choice Band (here's looking at you, Dusknoir), or the ridiculously weak Ghosts that can't take a hit (Gengar anyone?). Plus I'd love to see a Ghost/Steel.
Ghost/steel would be broken...only weak to fire/ground and most ghosts have levitate. =\

I voted for dragon and for steel in the other poll because a steel/dragon poke would be awesome but we do need more good bug types:(

I voted Flying. IMO they need a more badass bird...

Are you going to make a mod server on Shoddy with these pokes?

I voted Grass, as I think grass is quite fun, but it looks like bug is going to win. Good though, bug needs more guys as well.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
plz stop voteing for bug or steel we alredy have lots of ou steels (skarm, zong) and quite a few ou bugs (hera, yanmega) we even have some good bug/steels (forry, sisor) we need new electric combos theres only like 2 multi type electrics that are ou and 3 in total. we need STAB boltbeam.
i voted for ice and electric

ha. I want Fighting. It can either to into the kickass Fighting/Flying sweeper that Staraptor should have been. Or, we could make a Ground/Fighting type. Yah, everything else is pretty tired and overdone.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, without poison on the list I can't have that Poison/Dragon I've always wanted, so I'm gonna go with Electric. It's the only type not represented in the top 25 of the most recent weighted shoddy list, and for good reason: there are no good electric pokemon, save maybe magnezone, who isn't too great anyway. I'd like to see a mono-electric levitator a Fire/Electric whose two possible abilities are flash fire and volt absorb. Fun. --TAY

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
tay: what about zapdos, joltion and reiku but i agree electric needs more good pokemon like an ice/electric with 115 base speed and 130 base sp. attck heh heh that may be uber

hyra: yeah figt does need some atention but its not been abandond like poison

I have yet to check the other poll today, but the frontrunners in this thread are Bug and Electric. Assuming only one thing in the other poll beats out Electric, it will make it to the top three, and therefore the next poll to determine dual typing. For reference, these will be your options:

1) 1st place/2nd place
2) 1st place/3rd place
3) 2nd place/3rd place
4) 1st place only

Let these choices influence your voting or how you try to convince others.

EDIT: Current Leaders

1st) Steel
2nd) Bug
3rd) poison

Come on guys, I want to see Electric or Ice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)