• Grass

Votes: 9 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tay: what about zapdos, joltion and reiku but i agree electric needs more good pokemon like an ice/electric with 115 base speed and 130 base sp. attck heh heh that may be uber
Jolteon and Raikou have incredibly shallow and predictable movepools. Zapdos fails against toxic unless it has rest, and if it does it's easy to switch into with a rock user. either way it takes 25% from Stealth Rocks.

All 3 are easily walled by Blissey, which severely restricts their usefulness.

I would like a defensive electric type, since even though the type has terrible resists, it only has one weak, and with levitate that weak goes away. I also mentioned fire/electric before because I think a fire/electric would look awesome. And have interesting STAB attacks.

We have enough good bugs already. Let's pick something else.
--TAY

i voted dark, simply because i want someone decent with stab pursuit who is decent but not overused (tyranitar and spiritomb). i dont like honchkrow and absol

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I can't help but feel we're sorely in need of a nice new Electric Pokemon.

I can't think of any worthwhile Electrics that were added to this gen off the top of my head.

ghost steel levitate, i know other people want that...i just wanna ghost in general really, very few of them

I voted for dragon. A non-uber dragon that must resist dragon attacks is the holy grail for building a mono dragon team; finally something to switch into draco meteor!

I voted for dragon. A non-uber dragon that must resist dragon attacks is the holy grail for building a mono dragon team; finally something to switch into draco meteor!
I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you proposing a Dragon with a new ability that absorbs Dragon attacks?

I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you proposing a Dragon with a new ability that absorbs Dragon attacks?
It essentially has to be a Dragon/Steel, as steel is the only thing that resists dragon. A Dragon-type Flash Fire would be wonderful though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)