• Steel

Votes: 56 33.7%
  • Water

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's the kick-off of what will hopefully be a successful venture, the smogon "Create a Pokemon." For the first poll, I've decided to have you all vote on what type our new pokemon will be. I apologize that I could not fit all the types into this one thread (10 options maximum), so find the sister thread here. At this stage of the game, I don't know exactly how much debate is possible, since no one knows what sort of pokemon this will be (I was going to have the "Function" poll be this week, but decided some really creative options could come from, say, a Fire tank or something). Please refrain as much as possible from comments like "fier beatz out watr, so don' vot for watr;)" Things like that aren't very helpful, are they?

DON NOT SUGGEST DUAL TYPES THIS POLL! THERE WILL BE A POLL FOR THAT NEXT TIME! That poll will feature the top three types from this poll. So don't do it. This poll will close in three days.

YOU MAY VOTE IN BOTH POLLS.

There isn't much use in having a poison type pokemon, if poison as an attacking type sucks. I don't want one (of the possibly two) STABs to be poison, personally.

I picked Rock simply because pure Rock types often look cool. Regirock, Sudowoodo, Nosepass (shut up. I like Nosepass). No real purpose other than that. I'm kind of still hoping that at least something picked will end up non-OU...

*Hopes for Ghost/Steel combo*
You and I are definitely on the same page here.

i voted for ice because there are not a lot of good ice pokes out there, i also like them.
Froslass, Abomasnow, Regice, Weavile, and Mamoswine will be waiting for you outside your house. Please don't go alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)