CAP 1 Smogon's First "Create a Pokemon": Poll 7

What will be the art design of our new pokemon?

• Amandabynes

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • DougJustDoug #1

Votes: 36 18.5%
  • DougJustDoug #2

Votes: 41 21.0%
  • just some chick

Votes: 70 35.9%
  • KingofAnime-KoA

Votes: 37 19.0%
  • Soy-Monk

Votes: 55 28.2%
  • CyzirVisheen

Votes: 85 43.6%
  • Atlas

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for CyzirVisheen and just some chick.

Cyzir's design was definitely my first choice; it looks perfect for the stats, ability, typing. The only problem is the lack of lined eyes, but that would be easy to fix.

just some chick's looks amazing, enough said.

Cyzirvisheen and Just Some Chick's were just amazing. I felt JSC's had more of a pokemonish feel but I can't imagine it using megahorn.

And, sorry if this is newbish, but how do you vote twice? xD

You were supposed to click two options when voting. I'm not sure if you can put in another vote after voting once though.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Halfway through the poll and we have a tie for the final place in the next poll. :S

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
Dam some random voted and made it a threeway-tie. Out of the three currently on 29 I like Doug's #2 the best...

Ironically, none of them have Compoundeyes.
People love the ability but couldn't give a shit how it actually works with regards to the art.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh come on people, where's the love for Soy-Monk's art? It seriously looks the best! Cyzir's thing looks really great, but really, can't bear that mouth. I hate the Bug mouth. Soy's art FTW!

"Ironically, none of them have Compoundeyes.
People love the ability but couldn't give a shit how it actually works with regards to the art."

They're obviously just really, really, really, really small partitions in the eyes, rather than big, bold Venonat ones. :p

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
Ironically, none of them have Compoundeyes.
People love the ability but couldn't give a shit how it actually works with regards to the art.
I believe only Doug's #1, KoA's and Soy-Monk's may have CompoundEyes.

Oh well, that's why I voted for Ice Shell.

big, bold Venonat ones.
Hee hee hee.
I really was hoping to see more of this.
Also, I voted just some chick and Soy because the first is amazing and in the pokemon style and the second is badass and also in the pokemon style. Cyzir's looks like it came off the DBZ casting couch.
Also also, this should definitely come to a second vote with the top 3 picks. The art is pretty damn important.

Also also, this should definitely come to a second vote with the top 3 picks. The art is pretty damn important.
Also, this will be a three-part poll. The first will narrow the eight drawings to four, the second will narrow four to two, and the third will decide the winner. In the interest of time, each poll will only be open for two days. The winner is usually decided by then anyway. So without further ado, these are your choices:
Cooper already thought ahead.

Keep in mind that these drawings were all done way before voting began for the abilities. It's just coincidence that mine looks like it could have both Compound Eyes and Ice Shell.

And a big "Fuck you" to all those who think I like Digimon XD

Then is it suppose to look like then? No I'm serious, that has alway bugged me when people make fake pokemon and such. What does a pokemon suppose to look like anyway? Is there a clear and soild defintion/guildline on how a pokemon, real and/or made up is suppose to look like?
Wow, it was my opinion. No need at all to go crazy over it. Although, Pokémon are generally simply done with no really complex detail. Soy-Monk's artwork has far too much detail and looks like a Digimon imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)