if the match ended in a tie via explosion/dbond/recoil then you have to play again. i'm pretty sure self ko clause has been abolished in every smogon tournament minus the tour (due to time constraints).
just pointing out no where in here is self-ko clause listed as indra said.Specific Rules
Standard Rules and Clauses
- In order to be elligible to join a site's roster, you must have a join date of at least 4 months prior to the date of this post in addition to at least 40 posts. You cannot be banned.
- You are only allowed to apply to join one site's team. If it is discovered that you applied to more than one site's team you will be unable to participate. Choose the site you wish to join wisely!
- Substitutes may replace anyone throughout the tournament. Teams will be allowed to replace the substitute with the starting player later in the tournament. They are not permanent.
- Battles should be conducted on Pokemon Online. Shoddy Battle is an acceptable alternative if both players agree to use it.
- Be a good sport. This is meant to be a fun and competitive experience. Cheer on your site and act graciously in victory or defeat.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
- Uber Clause: Pokemon that are in the Ubers Tier are not allowed to be used. The tier list can be found here.