Smogon's Forum Invitational - Finals [Won by GameFAQs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
if the match ended in a tie via explosion/dbond/recoil then you have to play again. i'm pretty sure self ko clause has been abolished in every smogon tournament minus the tour (due to time constraints).

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
DAS BS I DONT SEE SELF-KO CLAUSE IN THE RULES. THEREFORE WE WIN. IT IS ALLOWED IN THIS TOURNAMENT
GG NO RE

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Specific Rules
  • In order to be elligible to join a site's roster, you must have a join date of at least 4 months prior to the date of this post in addition to at least 40 posts. You cannot be banned.
  • You are only allowed to apply to join one site's team. If it is discovered that you applied to more than one site's team you will be unable to participate. Choose the site you wish to join wisely!
  • Substitutes may replace anyone throughout the tournament. Teams will be allowed to replace the substitute with the starting player later in the tournament. They are not permanent.
  • Battles should be conducted on Pokemon Online. Shoddy Battle is an acceptable alternative if both players agree to use it.
  • Be a good sport. This is meant to be a fun and competitive experience. Cheer on your site and act graciously in victory or defeat.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Uber Clause: Pokemon that are in the Ubers Tier are not allowed to be used. The tier list can be found here.
just pointing out no where in here is self-ko clause listed as indra said.

LOVEN WINS LETS GET IT

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
I talked with Rem yesterday and we said we'd probably play today, but he hasn't shown up and I've heard he may be quitting after an annoying experience in SPL. Regardless I just thought people would like to know this, and I'm sending a forum PM now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)