Smogon's Forum Invitational - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hypocritically noobish requiem for Serebii's Gen IV presence (had to do it, bout of noobishness, see.)

THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE DEAD/THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE NOT PINING/THE SEREBII NOOBS HAVE PASSED ON/THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE NO MORE/THE SEREBII NOOBS HAVE CEASED TO BE/THE SEREBII NOOBS HAVE EXPIRED AND GONE TO MEET THEIR MAKER/THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE A STIFF/THE SEREBII NOOBS BEREFT OF LIFE THEY REST IN PEACE/IF WE HADN'T NAILED THE SEREBII NOOBS TO THE FLOOR THEY'D BE PUSHING UP THE DAISIES/THE SEREBII NOOBS' METABOLIC PROCESSES ARE NOW HISTORY/THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE OFF THE TWIG/THE SEREBII NOOBS HAVE KICKED THE BUCKET/THE SEREBII NOOBS SHUFFLED OFF THEIR MORTAL COIL, RUN DOWN THE CURTAIN AND JOINED THE BLEEDING CHOIR INVISIBLE

THESE ARE
EX-SEREBII EX-NOOBS!!!!!!!

Anyways, go Pokemon Online!

A hypocritically noobish requiem for Serebii's Gen IV presence (had to do it, bout of noobishness, see.)

THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE DEAD/THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE NOT PINING/THE SEREBII NOOBS HAVE PASSED ON/THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE NO MORE/THE SEREBII NOOBS HAVE CEASED TO BE/THE SEREBII NOOBS HAVE EXPIRED AND GONE TO MEET THEIR MAKER/THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE A STIFF/THE SEREBII NOOBS BEREFT OF LIFE THEY REST IN PEACE/IF WE HADN'T NAILED THE SEREBII NOOBS TO THE FLOOR THEY'D BE PUSHING UP THE DAISIES/THE SEREBII NOOBS' METABOLIC PROCESSES ARE NOW HISTORY/THE SEREBII NOOBS ARE OFF THE TWIG/THE SEREBII NOOBS HAVE KICKED THE BUCKET/THE SEREBII NOOBS SHUFFLED OFF THEIR MORTAL COIL, RUN DOWN THE CURTAIN AND JOINED THE BLEEDING CHOIR INVISIBLE

THESE ARE
EX-SEREBII EX-NOOBS!!!!!!!

Anyways, go Pokemon Online!
If we're "SEREBII NOOBS" and you weren't even in the tournament I'm confused as to what that makes you exactly , but you're entitled to your opinion all the same ;)

Anyways Let's Go Marriland and Pokemon Online! =D

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Are you surprised at an idiotic post from someone whose username is "Tortferngatr"?
I had to lol at that.

Also big deal were out in round 1, with the team matchups you cant be overly surprised, but I bet were just as good as most of the other teams that are in this.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I had to lol at that.

Also big deal were out in round 1, with the team matchups you cant be overly surprised, but I bet were just as good as most of the other teams that are in this.
I had to lol at that.

Well we did our best, and we made it close. Not really much we can do now, looks like in the end we were just outdone on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)