Smogon's Forum Invitational - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
won vs sasu 1-0 in a match that ended on a speed tie, gg.

but hey i missed a seed flare early on, guess its only fair.

merry christmas to everyone btw

edit: suck it terraquaza

MARRILAND/CAL/TU powerful

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Smogon vs. PokeCommunity
GFAQs vs. Serebii
PokeBeach vs. Pokemon Online
Pokefans vs Marriland

The four teams I think are strongest ended up against the four which seem weaker. Still, could easily have some upsets.
Everyone has already spazzed about the obvious rigged matchups so no need to keep pointing them out lol.

Made contact and will prolly play a few days after christmas events.

well i was playing this guy on wifi the other day and he used an empoleon and i couldnt kill it, so if scofield uses empoleon jirachi wont be much of a problem. i think the guy i was facing was a cheater tho because everytime i used draco meteor it did less damage.

Edit: also, i'm ready to battle whenever you are scofield.
Lol

Vm'd my opponent a couple days ago. I haven't got a reply yet, but we should be battling shortly after the holidays hopefully.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Damn, my opponent is funnier than I am. Now, if I lose the game there wouldn't be anything I'm better at. But I guess when your name is fatty, you kind of have to be funny....

Find me anytime after Christmas to play, I'm on a lot.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Pride contacted me yesterday via PM on the main server, I was busy at the time so we couldn't battle. We should be able to battle sometime between the 26th and the 30th, though. He said he'd come find me whenever he had some free time.

Psh, figures. D_A failed to beat KG. I sense PC's loss because of this.
I root for PO now. Go PO!

I was going to root for PC but meh.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
LMAO at Smogon vs. ?

Edit: Ugh, nvm. PokemonCummunity's icon didn't load and it was just a "?"

All I saw was the big ass Smogon logo vs. the "?" logo and that was hilarious.

Go Smogon!

I contacted my opponent Limitless on a PM on smogon and a PM on his pokebeach account, waiting for some news...

btw, check my join date for smogon, i'm ancient

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
beat fatty, gg. level 87 rachi almost beat me but i clutched it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)