Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
confirming L vs cosine. I think every game of that series came down to just sheer matchup. GG's though no real game changing hax's

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
who am i to say that was an uninteresting series, right? not like matchup decided games are boring at all
dude we went over this i said it just sounded like u made sound like one of us played bad u didnt say uninteresting u said bad series lol.

Luigi

spo.ink/shadowtag
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 27 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Just not gonna bother shit posting on the forum not gonna do anything for me. ultimately i dont think i really had a great shot at winning that game anyway. I was hoping hed synthesis there so i could go into toge, and if he went to ttar i didnt have to fear pursuit. Still was a fun series to play
i think we might have different definitions on what ethering means

Sabella

formerly Booty
If anyone wants to PM me some American Psycho analysis, that'd be much obliged. I'm a bit confused, but I think killing yuppie scum is next on my to-do list...

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to return some videotapes.
I love that movie. Also im not part of cpg lol i have nothing to do with them.

yo m dragon replied to my vm after a week and we had a time. unfortunately i had to postpone due to ST tiebreaker which had a stricter deadline, and then he said same time day after. i was there but i didnt find him anywhere. as of rn nothing's scheduled, so yea that's basically what happened
chances are we'll get it done tomorrow though otherwise a little extension would be cool

Last edited:

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
He's usually on main so someone just pm him and let him know about his game I'm sure he doesn't even know about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)