Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
goofball and I planned to play this weekend, but it didn't work out. I had stuff to take care of on Saturday and goofball wasn't online on Sunday between the time of this post and very early this morning (around 3:00 AM, GMT-5). Hopefully we can get an extension, since it didn't work out this weekend and I don't really think that there's a clear-cut activity call to make in this situation. We should be able to get our battles done this week.

My opponent still hasn't submitted his team. I don't know what times he can play at but he seems to only be on whenever I'm asleep or something.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent has not been on since the day he joined (April 7th) and I doubt he truly exists slightly. Thank you.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
badass hasn't made any effort to contact me, hasn't been on IRC since April 19th, etc

so yeah??

Ditto said:
My opponent has not been on since the day he joined (April 7th) and I doubt he truly exists slightly. Thank you.
I'm on the same boat, my opponent is completely inactive.

Activity post?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity post, I guess. Hantsuki and I really haven't made an effort to contact each other. I'd withdraw, except Hantsuki hasn't posted a team. I foresee myself having more time to participate in the coming weeks anyway.

goofball and I planned to play this weekend, but it didn't work out. I had stuff to take care of on Saturday and goofball wasn't online on Sunday between the time of this post and very early this morning (around 3:00 AM, GMT-5). Hopefully we can get an extension, since it didn't work out this weekend and I don't really think that there's a clear-cut activity call to make in this situation. We should be able to get our battles done this week.
I was on all day saturday but I simply didn't have time nor was I at home today. Hopefully, we can get it done some during the week. The earliest I'm free is Wed and anytime on Wed. should do.

I have just managed to VM DontBlink so hopefully we will be able to battle soon, and just submitted my team too.

EDIT: We Scheduled for tonight

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Haven't seen my opponent on the server, I'll send another PM to see if we can battle today.

Wow, are people on smogon always this bad at getting matches done? Or is it that they check so infrequently that some people *still* don't realize it's back online? To be clear, I'm not referring to you people above me that are activity-posting, I'm referring to the fact that less than half of the matches have actually reported results so far :/

Can you give tennisace the win?
I've vm'ed him many times, but my computer somehow never actually sends the messages. I've checked for viruses, restarted my computer, but it's been going on for almost a week and it's effectively prevented me from communicating. No, I have not been posting all my messages on my own wall.

tl;dr
Computers suck, I've been unable to set up a battle, tennisace should get it.

edit: That's probably also why my team refuses to be added to the list. It's just not receiving the team or something.

double-edit: Just got a message across to an opponent for another tourney. I can speak again!!!!! I honestly don't know wtf that was. Glad that the 6-day nightmare is over.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This round is over. I won't be giving any extensions because at this point I think it would be better to just push through to the next round instead of stalling any longer at this round.

It will take me awhile to get the next round up because there are so many activity wins to go through, but it should be up by tomorrow.

You can still pm me your activity if you haven't, but I'll be shutting down team submissions in preparation for next round.

Wow, are people on smogon always this bad at getting matches done? Or is it that they check so infrequently that some people *still* don't realize it's back online? To be clear, I'm not referring to you people above me that are activity-posting, I'm referring to the fact that less than half of the matches have actually reported results so far :/
:doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom:

:jump:

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Filled in all activity wins with red bolding, I'll be putting up the next round momentarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)