Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted my team and PMed my opponent telling him when I'm available and the name I'll be using on PO.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sent a VM to my opponent. Basically decided on team but will finish off a few things in the next few days with it then sent it in.

VM'd opponent, will submit team by Saturday (and cannot face opponent until saturday regardless, so it should be fine; I know my team already, but I cannot use PO right now)

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
not expecting this one to be a walk in the park at all, i'll send Picollo a vm in the next few days

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
VMedPoor Duy :( drcossack so brutal.
That's right. :)

Will VM opponent and submit my team when I get back from school today.

Thanks for not rooting for me Cossack :(
For the VGC regulars/people I know that I didn't predict (though I think I got most of you): It was 2 AM and I didn't notice your match (except Duy's, his was on purpose.) Don't hurt me.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
my laptop charger broke so I won't be able to reliably play on PO until I find a solution to this. So yeah, I'm gonna have to drop out, sorry about this...:/

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sending team to Alaka and VM'ing Tophway

EDIt : The Search User function provides an Unhandled Exception :/
I'll be trying later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)