Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity/status/post I don't expect to even be looked at
vmed my opponate, I will choose which of my teams to submit in the next one or two days, will battle either late this week or early next, blah blah blah

Maybe he doesn't know the forums are back up.

Anyway, I submitted my team and have had contact with OminousOppressor, we'll get this done pretty soon.

Well, lemme take a guess..... he has only one post, which is in this thread, and his last loggin was a few days before the great smogon-went-down thing.

vm'd chihuahuaowner, will submit team as soon as i decide 2 more pokemon and make a good combo with them and the original 4.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
dtrain vs Ninahaza

Oh mannnnn...
yeah :(, i am legitimately worried. i do not look forward to facing Dan, plus drcossack predicted against me so that makes it worse because i think he has gotten my predictions right in the past.

if i lose i'm blaming you drcossack [punishment shall be handed down]

Alaka, I would like to point out that this tournament's rules are a bit weird now that we know that Team Preview is on for this VGC ^_^; Maybe turn it on for future rounds?

Team Preview is on?
damn I need to check these things more often :P
i thought it was off, even if it was just the first round
still, gg superwolfe, I figured out y I lost and have now solved the problem
thanks!

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Team Preview will remain off for this round

You'll also continue to be allowed to move items around.

I'm not going to change the rules in the middle of the round, we will however be going in step with the American rules starting next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)