Smogon's VGC 2012 Tournament - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Team submit get. Also:
Matty85 vs Heist Did everyone suddenly forget that he got 2nd at worlds, or do they just not care since they don't know about vgc?
Limitless vs kingofkongs good luck have fun etc
[Fish vs Eo Ut Mortus] vs Malekith Winner of Fish vs Eo beats Malekith. Giving slight edge to Fish.
PungentFruit vs Bluewind I swear to god Mario bluewind is not going to defeat 3 of us in a row.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
I can't play the Friday finally >.< Sorry!

Please Alaka, give us the weekend, these 2 days are very very difficult for me to play, and I knew yesterday that Eo was my opponent.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Well, after Malekith failed to show up to the time we scheduled on Friday, I VMed him proposing another time that has since passed, and he never responded. It'd be nice if he did.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lost in some pretty cool ones, with me managing to hax both of us at the same time in game 3 :o

GGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)