Sneak3 v2.0: Round 2 (Main Post Edited 8/28/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy won Adv 2-0 in a gay match. Medicham ripped his team a new one, but a fair amount of luck evened it out, then he outplayed me in the final moments of the match. Alas :( Brick Break Snorlax was about to get some gasps, too.

GGs, man. Roy is a classy guy!

Edit:
Holyknight versus cloud.

hk beat cloud 1-0 in an RBY battle I just caught the tail end of. Must have been close, though!
cloud beat hk 1-0 in a GSC battle that was truly close. It came down to a hax race between two paralyzed Cursing Porygon2's, and cloud score the lucky crit. Good game though, with some fine prediction!
cloud beat hk 6-0 in an ADV battle that was pretty ridiculous. Holyknight didn't really have a good answer to cloud's innovative Sub Snorlax, and eventually a Meteor Mash Atk boost on cloud's Metagross sealed the deal. Good game to watch, though!

yeah that adv match was kind of gay but o well the other two games were fun, he got a thunder from my zap which para his p2 making me not able to put it to sleep with nidoking, at the end it was his p2 against mines in a curse war and he got the ch i guess it wasnt meant for me to win GG

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
From first to 6th, and could be 7th by the time this round is over. ERGH. Just... ERGH.

EDIT: Also posting to say that Devilkid is on vacation since yesterday.
Did he say when he will be back? Also, urg now who should I sub Devilkid or Havoc eh...I am not sure if I should PM justin to tell him my sub but Mekkah is now subbing over Havoc.

Sorry team. I had a nice lead by winning RBY but Rhydon wouldn't do the same for me in GSC. In Advance I just got badly outstalled by a gay stall team.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Go team banned. I mean team bob.

Well the advanced game i did use a stall team, but it was over before 50 turns so I didn't necesarilly stall.

IIRC Devilkid was going for 1 week or 10 days orso, so either this weekend he returns or somewhere in the week after this one.
you can sub somebody for devilkid as well.
or that I don't unless I am allowed a 3rd sub and I chose to sub over havoc because Devilkid is suppose to be back soon so I rather let him play in the LB than get somebody with lesser skills.

is Pokemon Proffesor still banned? The rumors goes ,that i should be the sub for him ,since VIL ask me to do so..just to confirm that...

Well I've already talked to Bob and I'll talk to Pico when I see him about it.

Also, why does Bob being banned from smogon also mean him being banned from the Sneak tournaments? It's not like he can't get battles done on other servers - plus even when MrE was banned from Smogon, he could still get his Sneak battles done on PR or whatnot.

Devilkid won the RBY battle yesterday and said he would like to practice GSC and ADV before battling, but he didn't show up yet :\ I will wait until the deadline on NB.

I think that Bob need to be excluded from this tourney, the less of him the better. Steelicks even though he doesnt play serious pokemon anymore should be a decent sub. This is just my opinion and nothing else, just thought Id say what others other than maybe VIL and Bob have on their mind.

also for those that care my battles between Dan Dan went down like this : I lost RBY 1-0, and won GSC 4-0/ADV 4-0. GGs Dan Dan.

First we battled ADV but the server crashed when it was 5-4 for me. Then we did GSC and I won 2-0. After that, we decided to redo the ADV battle and when he was owning me with Heracross the server crashed again. :/
So, I guess Devilkid gets the win for beating me in RBY and having a clear victory at the second battle of ADV. ggs!

Ok, it goes like this:

I've been on every single day and chaos didn't EVER try to contact me.
I have heard from Justin that he has sent me PMs, but I didn't get any at. all

I made a huge sacrifice in order to make it to the deadline, and here I am... but no one is checking who's on and who's not.

On friday, I was the one to try to contact chaos, because he never ever tried to talk to me.

I asked:
''You there?''

He replied:
''Yes, but I'm packing for moving into college tomorrow''

Funny as it may seem, when I went to the IRC channel today, expecting to find chaos, I was told that he was moving into college today, not yesterday.
I also hear he won't have internet for a month.

Oh, and Justin I'd appreciate it if you removed the ban on the irc channel, because you banned me for no reason at all, when I was afk.
Nickname: LifeRisking

Thanks in advance.

He replied:
''Yes, but I'm packing for moving into college tomorrow''

Funny as it may seem, when I went to the IRC channel today, expecting to find chaos, I was told that he was moving into college today, not yesterday.

So what EXACTLY is your argument? That he told the truth.... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)