Sneak3 v2.0: Round 3 - The Longest Round Ever Again Concludes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since, I am not going to taking any chances. I decided to sub Cerberus out in favor of Fig. If only you told me sooner...oh well

Bugsy23

"Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fig is on Pokerealm right now if you want to find him under "Fig."

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ok, Fig against me: advance 4 to 0 me, gsc 4 to 0 Fig, and rby 6 to 0 me. gg Fig, your challenge was worth the wait, especially gsc =/

Also an obligatory thank you to Jackal who made me be a better rby player =]

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yea, sorry to let you down goof. GG pocket. Now excuse me while I go bang my head off the wall for the noob move that cost me the RBY match.

So, im getting DQed even though I was online more often, sent the PM first and was on the deadline. That's what i call unfair.

That's weird, I checked my box today, and it said that my message was sent to you. I sent it directly after I read G80's message telling me my opponent was you. I'd post a screenshot, but, by a somewhat ironic twist of fate, the only reason I saw your message in my box is because I was deleting my sent messages, since I was low on space. I would play you right now if you're active, though. I was on for most of today after 4:00, though. Sorry I couldn't battle you on Saturday, but like I said, I was out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)