SPECTATOR PARTICIPATION WANTED! Engineer vs Objection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah crap I forgot about that.

Well, now I really do not feel that I can reliably turn this around, so ... Madam Mim, come back out.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright...

Heat Wave - Heat Wave - Heat Wave
IF (Quick Attack is used in a combo on A1) THEN (Use Protect - AncientPower - Heat Wave as your actions instead)

Dusknoir gone and Aerodactyl withdrawn, Emolga andStratagem retake the stage, the former losing most of its remaining HP due to Stealth rock...
The tiny flying Rodent uses a Quick Attack to get some damage in, but it barely leaves a mark and the responding Heat Wave obliterates poor Emolga like nothing.
Stealth Rock Emolga: 15 Damage
Emolga Quick Attack, 3 EN
To crit: 95 No, 3 Damage
Stratagem Heat Wave, 7 EN
To hit: 80 Yes, to crit: 99 No, 16 Damage

Team Engineer:

Aerodactyl (Active)

39 HP/42 EN

Dusclops (Benched)

27 HP, 68 EN
Burned

Stratagem (Benched)

52 HP, 46 EN

Team Objection:

Emolga (KOd)

0 HP/79 EN

Jellicent (Benched)

54 HP/77 EN

Field: Stealth Rock on Objections side

Objection, orders for your last mon; the battle is almost over.

Rain Dance - Combo: Surf + Scald - Cooldown
If he uses Protect on action 2, change action 2 to Recover and action 3 to Surf
If he does not use Protect on action 2 but he uses Substitute on action 1 or action 2, change action 2 to Surf and action 3 to Recover

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, this just barely works. Senpo, you'll have to make a sacrifice, but rest assured--you've done as well as I could've asked for.

Rock Polish - Mega Electro Ball - cooldown

The formerly angry mob has calmed down, caught up in the intensity of the match.
Objection sends out his last mon, Jellicent, and it doesn't look good for him. Stealth Rocks cut in leaving the weakened water mon to fight three opponents by itself.
She knows she can't win this fight.
But with these psychotic villagers as her witness, Ursula the Jellicent is going to try and take one of these fuckers down with her.

As Senpo Polishes his constituent Rocks Ursula changes the weather once again, hoping that her Rain Dance will make the difference.
The two battlers then prepare themselves to unleash a powerful combo attack. Senpo gets the first hit in, using his incredible speed to fire a most Devastating Mega Electro Ball! Sadly the blow deals sufficient damage to not only finish off Jellicent and Objection but also destroy my hopes of writing an extremely cool paragraph in which Jellicent uses a huge attack and...

Well, that's game over folks.

Engineer: 4 CC
Stratagem: 3 MC, 2 KOC
Rampardos: 3 MC
Toxicroak: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Dusclops: 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 KOC
Aerodactyl: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Heracross: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Objection: 4 CC
Jellicent: 3 MC
Emolga: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Arghonaut: 3 MC
Dusknoir: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Machamp: 3 MC
Raticate: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Jesseus: 15 UC

Good game guys, I certainly enjoyed reffing it.

Yeah, good game Engineer, thanks for reffing Lord Jesseus, and fuck everyone who lynched Machamp in the beginning I hope the spectators found this enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)