SPL VII - Salty Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
Can somone explain the beef behind each match?
yes

So back in the day there was this guy named habibshotdogs. He was actually the second coming of christ and knew everything about doubles ou and then one day he realized he had better things to do than masturbate to volcarona so he vanished. He inspired me to write elaborate google docs about him and was a true hero, i miss him to this day.

Then n1n1, the third coming of christ shows up. He also knows everything about doubles ou and especially its playerbase. He called my week 2 opponent losing to some 1300 ladder tier trash (full story here) and seeing this i figured i'd call him out and see if i was worthy enough to defeat his greatness. It turns out that i definitely was not.

However, i am not one to give up. Although i have a kangaskhan fetish and sometimes throw multiple matches in a set, i believe i can one day take down this magnificent human being in a best-of-three best-of-three.

Tune in at 8:30pm GMT-5 (US eastern) tomorrow to see who prevails *-*

also i'd like to announce a trade: stratos and i agreed to exchange OP avatars (not actual avatars)
[21:59:13] +Braverius: stratos
[21:59:15] +Braverius: can you and i
[21:59:16] +Braverius: switch avatars
[21:59:19] +Braverius: for the week yn
[21:59:22] #Stratos: uh
[21:59:27] +Braverius: i just want yours actually
[21:59:29] +Marilli: lmao arctic's post
[21:59:30] +Braverius: pls
[21:59:32] #Stratos: if u wanna switch, sure
[21:59:37] %n10siT: !learn probopass, wide guard
Probopass can learn Wide Guard
[21:59:39] +Marilli: "why is stratos breeder, he's not breeding"
[21:59:39] #Stratos: give me urs

make me a cute breeder please n_n

Last edited:

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
[22:52] checkmater: stratos
[22:52] checkmater: fight now?
[22:52] #Stratos: i want
[22:52] #Stratos: to post
[22:52] #Stratos: replying to ginku
[22:52] #Stratos: tonight
[22:52] #Stratos: and then itll be too late to fight
[22:52] checkmater: just fight
[22:52] #Stratos: no
[22:52] #Stratos: i need to
[22:52] #Stratos: build up this fight.

talk all the shit you like

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
You want the beef? Here's a chronicle of the beef!

Finchinator vs CasedVictory

Cased and I go back to when I started playing (Aug/Sept 2011 - I was 12 years and 11 months old at the time, for reference) when we were both on the Smogon Pokemon Online server - this is during mid-BW1 for those who weren't around back then. We were fairly friendly tbh, both of us just hung around the server and played low-mid ladder, if I recall correctly. There were also a couple other dudes that we sorta hung with - Ripamon, Moet, TGMD, APimpNamedSlickBack, JP, GraffiMonkey, and probably a few others whose names aren't on the top of my (or Cased's) head atm. Neither of us really had a main tier although I know personally we both played OU the most by far - I used this beauty to do quite well on the ladder after some months, for reference, and then some random ass sun team. At this time, Cased also narrated some battles - this one was me (josidfin) vs Cased that he uploaded to pokemoshpit beta. As you can see by that sexy hail team, Cased was even an innovator back in 2012!

As 2012 progressed, we both started playing more on the Pokemon Online PO server because Smogon was transitioning to PS quick and at the time, I wasn't very fond of that (for me, it lagged a lot and it was much harder to actually play on something web-based than downloadable, so I never played PS seriously until 2013) and idk about Cased, but he stuck on PO, too. By this point in time, Cased had taken up NU and I had developed into an OUer. Oh yea, this was POCL btw (editting it in for clarification) Cased started out by upsetting Zebraiken and going 4-0 (finished 5-2) while I started out by choking vs Lavos kinda badly in a game where I used some aids rain stall, but I bounced back and finished 3-2. We also both joined the Xclus clan alongside Meeps where we did a fair amount of cringeworthy shit.

Neither of us made SPL that year although Cased (CaseKace at the time) almost got picked over the failure known as Sweet Jesus and Limitless "promised" to pick me although I'm 99% sure I wouldn't ended up like a puppet (see: Jason), so I guess it was a bullet dodged for me! Bonus: Here is a conversation Limitless has with me late in November 2012 about SPL. The man tried to get me (I had no knowledge of the rules at the time and never went through w/ it - also, for those wondering for some clarification about the college line and don't know this story, here is some explanation, but it's off-topic for this post) to change my forum name to get me for 3k when I was already irrelevant and a noname at the time - good fucking manager alert! If I said anything cringeworthy in that log, I blame it on the fact that I was 14 and new! POWC came around in late Winter/early Spring 2013 - Cased dominated BW NU and I dominated BW UU (my new main tier at the time)...everything was solid!

The real tension between the two of us started when we managed a POCL team together in 2013 - the Arsenal Arcanines. Cased played NU and did pretty poorly (finished 3-4) with some really shitty luck and he also used Limber Ditto. Turned out that one of the Italian try-out dudes (AuroStox) we picked that did well in BW OU was an alt of Luck>Skill, so he got banned during midseason by Hikari and his wins were stripped...we dropped from first place to third and then our second half was full of defeat, salt, anger, disagreements, etc. and we failed to make the playoffs! We both tried out for SPL - him in NU and me in UU. He had a bit of a connection with the Cryonicles through Blimlax, so he was their goto NU pick all along. I also tried out for the Cryos and beat Royalty a bit, so I figured there was a good chance I'd get picked. They ended up picking Royalty (who was the worst fucking BW UU player of all time, by the way, and finished 0-3 iirc) and Fatty (who was actually a good pick, but didn't start initially). I was quite salty over this and I acted pretty immature in some PO chats about it, ngl. Cased made these photoshopped pictures (I can only find two, idr if there were more/how many more there were), which are quite funny in hindsight, but made me upset back when they were made.

Cased did quite well that tour (finished 7-4) and I just sorta sulked on PO for a couple months while he sorta mocked me with the "I'm in SPL" line in a sorta condescending fashion. I was basically asking for it given how I acted and it always provoked a mad reaction, so neither of us were really "innocent" here, in my opinion, but it's not like it mattered because it was just stupid arguing and making fun of in a PO chat some nights. Time passed and we both found ourselves on the deflated, undermanned US Central roster of 2014. I started and he didn't because I went fucking full try-hard in try-outs and well idk why he didn't start, but it made Cased sorta annoyed at Zeb, if I recall correctly. I went 2-1, but my lone legitimate win was against SnowCristal (I got a sorta controversial timeout win when I used a shitty stall team vs Mister "based god? my balls" Reptile). The thing is that my loss against Unbirthday was incredibly embarrassing (I even knew her team...just played like shit) and Cased talked a lot of shit about it right after I left in the IRC channel - the day I lost was July 4th 2014, so I went out for fireworks or something, iirc. Anyway, I happened to hear about that and got quite annoyed because he hadn't even played a game and eventually finished 0-1 and he was talking like I hyped myself up for nothing (which, I mean, I did, but only to pump up the team and try to have us comeback and get into playoff contention about 2/3 the way through). Overall, I got sorta angry and Central didn't finish very strong that year...there was some salt from my end and a bit of a lasting tension.

I managed to make a bit of a name for myself through making it to STour 18 playoffs and losing in a close series to McM, so I played in the next SPL and eventually ended up in NU - Cased's own tier. We played week five and there was a bit of salt surrounding it - here was the game (not going to go into if the hax mattered or not a year later), here was the salt, and here was a nice meme! For the next couple weeks we went on and off between bitching at each other over the game/potential clean outcomes and testing with each other for our own matches, so it wasn't fully salty between the two of us and it never really has been, but there's been a certain level of it for a couple years.

During the most recent WCOP, we were both on Central again and we got into disagreements a couple times a week. At one point, we got into an argument over a BW team I made for Shoka that had fast support Tran w/ HP Ice as a filler and LO Mienshao because he disliked it while I liked it and we never really reached an agreement, but I'm pretty sure d0nut and maybe Hikari (ik the former was on that night, idr if the latter was on the whole time tho) can attest to the level of stupidity and relentlessness both of us exhibited in arguing with each other over something as small as one team that I didn't even seriously consider using regardless. Despite fighting like children and Cased sort of getting on the nerves of a couple people with his tough love sorta teammating (which I understood, I simply didn't employ to the harsh extent that he did), we were still always working together to help our team improve and while Cased can sometimes be a menace, we did end up working together well enough to lead our team to the playoffs for the first time in many years, so I'll take it and I'll leave it at this without bringing up anymore specific arguments/tension for the sake of US Central's future team synergy, haha.

Since then, Cased has had his various incidents insulting/antagonzing people that have rubbed me the wrong way and I've consistently called him out for that and they've spiraled into arguments like the ones we often have, but nothing really out of the ordinary at this point given our long history of doing this. We still get along a fair amount of the time and I certainly don't hate Cased, but all of the salt miners out there probably dig this post, so hope ya'll enjoyed the history lesson.

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
actually let me take that back for the time being i dont know if ill do stakes depends on what they are not gonna risk some dogass loss to a top 10 luckiest player of all time fucking me up

did you just say dpp uu ill kill you

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

Cased and I go back to when I started playing (Aug/Sept 2011 - I was 12 years and 11 months old at the time, for reference) when we were both on the Smogon Pokemon Online server - this is during mid-BW1 for those who weren't around back then. We were fairly friendly tbh, both of us just hung around the server and played low-mid ladder, if I recall correctly. There were also a couple other dudes that we sorta hung with - Ripamon, Moet, TGMD, APimpNamedSlickBack, JP, GraffiMonkey, and probably a few others whose names aren't on the top of my (or Cased's) head atm. Neither of us really had a main tier although I know personally we both played OU the most by far - I used this beauty to do quite well on the ladder after some months, for reference, and then some random ass sun team. At this time, Cased also narrated some battles - this one was me (josidfin) vs Cased that he uploaded to pokemoshpit beta. As you can see by that sexy hail team, Cased was even an innovator back in 2012!

As 2012 progressed, we both started playing more on the Pokemon Online PO server because Smogon was transitioning to PS quick and at the time, I wasn't very fond of that (for me, it lagged a lot and it was much harder to actually play on something web-based than downloadable, so I never played PS seriously until 2013) and idk about Cased, but he stuck on PO, too. By this point in time, Cased had taken up NU and I had developed into an OUer. Oh yea, this was POCL btw (editting it in for clarification) Cased started out by upsetting Zebraiken and going 4-0 (finished 5-2) while I started out by choking vs Lavos kinda badly in a game where I used some aids rain stall, but I bounced back and finished 3-2. We also both joined the Xclus clan alongside Meeps where we did a fair amount of cringeworthy shit.

Neither of us made SPL that year although Cased (CaseKace at the time) almost got picked over the failure known as Sweet Jesus and Limitless "promised" to pick me although I'm 99% sure I wouldn't ended up like a puppet (see: Jason), so I guess it was a bullet dodged for me! Bonus: Here is a conversation Limitless has with me late in November 2012 about SPL. The man tried to get me (I had no knowledge of the rules at the time and never went through w/ it - also, for those wondering for some clarification about the college line and don't know this story, here is some explanation, but it's off-topic for this post) to change my forum name to get me for 3k when I was already irrelevant and a noname at the time - good fucking manager alert! If I said anything cringeworthy in that log, I blame it on the fact that I was 14 and new! POWC came around in late Winter/early Spring 2013 - Cased dominated BW NU and I dominated BW UU (my new main tier at the time)...everything was solid!

The real tension between the two of us started when we managed a POCL team together in 2013 - the Arsenal Arcanines. Cased played NU and did pretty poorly (finished 3-4) with some really shitty luck and he also used Limber Ditto. Turned out that one of the Italian try-out dudes (AuroStox) we picked that did well in BW OU was an alt of Luck>Skill, so he got banned during midseason by Hikari and his wins were stripped...we dropped from first place to third and then our second half was full of defeat, salt, anger, disagreements, etc. and we failed to make the playoffs! We both tried out for SPL - him in NU and me in UU. He had a bit of a connection with the Cryonicles through Blimlax, so he was their goto NU pick all along. I also tried out for the Cryos and beat Royalty a bit, so I figured there was a good chance I'd get picked. They ended up picking Royalty (who was the worst fucking BW UU player of all time, by the way, and finished 0-3 iirc) and Fatty (who was actually a good pick, but didn't start initially). I was quite salty over this and I acted pretty immature in some PO chats about it, ngl. Cased made these photoshopped pictures (I can only find two, idr if there were more/how many more there were), which are quite funny in hindsight, but made me upset back when they were made.

Cased did quite well that tour (finished 7-4) and I just sorta sulked on PO for a couple months while he sorta mocked me with the "I'm in SPL" line in a sorta condescending fashion. I was basically asking for it given how I acted and it always provoked a mad reaction, so neither of us were really "innocent" here, in my opinion, but it's not like it mattered because it was just stupid arguing and making fun of in a PO chat some nights. Time passed and we both found ourselves on the deflated, undermanned US Central roster of 2014. I started and he didn't because I went fucking full try-hard in try-outs and well idk why he didn't start, but it made Cased sorta annoyed at Zeb, if I recall correctly. I went 2-1, but my lone legitimate win was against SnowCristal (I got a sorta controversial timeout win when I used a shitty stall team vs Mister "based god? my balls" Reptile). The thing is that my loss against Unbirthday was incredibly embarrassing (I even knew her team...just played like shit) and Cased talked a lot of shit about it right after I left in the IRC channel - the day I lost was July 4th 2014, so I went out for fireworks or something, iirc. Anyway, I happened to hear about that and got quite annoyed because he hadn't even played a game and eventually finished 0-1 and he was talking like I hyped myself up for nothing (which, I mean, I did, but only to pump up the team and try to have us comeback and get into playoff contention about 2/3 the way through). Overall, I got sorta angry and Central didn't finish very strong that year...there was some salt from my end and a bit of a lasting tension.

I managed to make a bit of a name for myself through making it to STour 18 playoffs and losing in a close series to McM, so I played in the next SPL and eventually ended up in NU - Cased's own tier. We played week five and there was a bit of salt surrounding it - here was the game (not going to go into if the hax mattered or not a year later), here was the salt, and here was a nice meme! For the next couple weeks we went on and off between bitching at each other over the game/potential clean outcomes and testing with each other for our own matches, so it wasn't fully salty between the two of us and it never really has been, but there's been a certain level of it for a couple years.

During the most recent WCOP, we were both on Central again and we got into disagreements a couple times a week. At one point, we got into an argument over a BW team I made for Shoka that had fast support Tran w/ HP Ice as a filler and LO Mienshao because he disliked it while I liked it and we never really reached an agreement, but I'm pretty sure d0nut and maybe Hikari (ik the former was on that night, idr if the latter was on the whole time tho) can attest to the level of stupidity and relentlessness both of us exhibited in arguing with each other over something as small as one team that I didn't even seriously consider using regardless. Despite fighting like children and Cased sort of getting on the nerves of a couple people with his tough love sorta teammating (which I understood, I simply didn't employ to the harsh extent that he did), we were still always working together to help our team improve and while Cased can sometimes be a menace, we did end up working together well enough to lead our team to the playoffs for the first time in many years, so I'll take it and I'll leave it at this without bringing up anymore specific arguments/tension for the sake of US Central's future team synergy, haha.

Since then, Cased has had his various incidents insulting/antagonzing people that have rubbed me the wrong way and I've consistently called him out for that and they've spiraled into arguments like the ones we often have, but nothing really out of the ordinary at this point given our long history of doing this. We still get along a fair amount of the time and I certainly don't hate Cased, but all of the salt miners out there probably dig this post, so hope ya'll enjoyed the history lesson.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
actually let me take that back for the time being i dont know if ill do stakes depends on what they are not gonna risk some dogass loss to a top 10 luckiest player of all time fucking me up

did you just say dpp uu ill kill you
i dont require luck to defeat trash like you. ill make it spicy, lets do stakes, if i luck you, the stakes are nullified. the public can decide whether i lucked you or not. sound good? im not a lil bitch like you though so if you luck me thats fine, thats the only way you could grab a win anyways.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Can somone explain the beef behind each match?
Early in 2015 a user named checkmater75 joined the doubles PS room and was an idiot but that's nothing special. The difference between check and your run-of-the-mill idiot is that somewhere halfway through his first seasonal, checkmater lucked into a discovery: there's a woefully small number of Doubles players who know how to adequately prepare for Trick Room. So he brought the same Trick Room team game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game (those are 11 different games over 4 different rounds) and somehow managed to make Grand Finals before an opponent realized that Doubles is still fundamentally the same game even when the screen background is purple, despite neither his plays nor his team even being good. He had this snowflake mentality of "if you do the stupidest possible play at every turn, you'll win!" His trademark play was not protecting his Diancie on the Mega turn because your opponent will expect that and you should never do what your opponent expects, never ever. This absolutely undeserved success really started going to his head, especially after he made semifinals of the doubles open using the same tactics. Famously, he lost this tournament by leaving in his win condition on an earthquake while his hard counter to both of the opponent's mons languished in the back, because by god, if you make a predictable play, you've already lost.

(to this day (or at least to the last time i asked him), checkmater refuses to admit that was a bad play. he insists it was a "mispredict.")

His ego started having consequences when this success caused him to be interviewed for Player of the Week and he gave advice like "Another thing I actively try to change is people's unwillingness to see or make ballsy plays," which worked in direct opposition to my goal of helping people actually win at Pokemon. (Not advice, but this interview also contained his hilarious views on suspect testing—which involved freeing mega mence, freeing shaymin sky, and banning talonflame). With his unfortunate string of victories based on a good sense of intuition and always pressing the button that made his dick the hardest, he was actually convincing people to follow his terrible advice. I had to spend a couple of months on the tail end of 2015 basically trailing check around and cleaning up after his messes, saying things like "no, four pokemon that get ohkoed by talonflame is not a good team composition" and "no, talonflame isn't broken" and "no, you shouldn't leave in a crucial abomasnow on heatran turn 1." Throughout all of this he had an insufferable victim complex, like every single experienced player kept calling him out because they didn't like him, instead of because he kept trying to teach really stupid shit to new players. Sure now maybe I'm calling him out because I don't like him but honest to god I usually have better things to do with my life.

Around this time I decided that since I was unable to sign up for SPL, I would do my best to point out which players deserved to be picked up. I realized while writing it that, to my horror, check had pulled off a 2nd place and a 6th place in 2 of the 3 major tournaments he entered and would probably get drafted if I didn't say anything. This is the part of the story where you can probably pick up if you've been following SPL (and I'd like to point out that though my draft guide definitely was far from perfect, VGCers were listed under potential buys, not players to avoid). Unfortunately despite—or because of—my note on checkmater, Ciele, who had picked up Arcticblast despite the DOU community's warnings of his rustiness in spl6, decided to outdo himself this year and nab check. checkmater did manage to nab a win vs Biosci whose brain appeared to be fully off for the duration of the battle, but otherwise has been performing about as well as I expected.

Throughout all this he's also just had an insufferable personality. He's slandered me at least twice that I can remember, once when he told raikoo i'd been talking shit about him—In fact, I'd been saying good things about raikoo and he managed to twist it into a bad thing—and once when he implied I ghosted all of his opponents, which is a slander both to my personality and my playing ability. Both times I called him out for slandering me he reacted with one of those big defensive tirades of an immature teenager "WHAT? OH MY GOD, IT'S MY LIFE, HOP OFF" without acknowledging any wrongdoing on his own part—the same shit he would pull whenever anyone tried to call him out on his bad advice. In the end, a lot of people are bad at mons, and I'm friends with them, but check's impenetrable self-righteousness is what really grinds my gears.

tl;dr: bad kid gets lucky, thinks he's hot shit, has no capacity for taking criticism

wew that was finchinator-esque

Stratos

Banned deucer.
oh also we're playing at 9 PM thursday, bo1. if check is man enough to actually play me in a bo5 we'll bump it back to sunday so i can prepare more teams.

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!
A lot of shit has been going down lately in this thread (especially with Stratos beefing on Checkmater75 lol), but personally I just think this is very entertaining to watch good players, bad players, and especially the dons talk about a lot of shit and non-sense on here.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
It's late but might as well get this out of the way

To be honest, I couldn't tell you where it started. I always had a problem with dealing with online authority (regular mutes/bans for fucking around too much, arguments with auth that ended in harsh words and bans) that earned me a reputation as a lil fucker who was a piece of shit and impossible to get along with (true, true, and true), and also some arrogant meta opinions (most of which, surprise, turn out to be right or are proving to be right even now during spl) but apparently I was a super chill and easygoing guy in Skype calls or something. Cue making it to finals of my first seasonal off the back of team-locking the same trick room team for 4 consecutive rounds and some sick af reads/plays throughout the tournament, improving my reputation in the Doubles OU community. Over the span of some 8 months or something, Stratos and I get continually more antagonistic, partially over misinterpretation of sarcasm over the internet and also partly because we're polar opposite personalities in many ways, and (from my point of view) because Stratos likes digging into other players for misplays / "I would have done the right play here" statements (seriously. Watch any stream of his. That shit's cancerous. qsns is adorable though).

What really started off me getting pissed at Stratos for digging into players was a video uploaded commentating Pastel's matches in seasonal or open or something where what you've got is some 6+ people circlejerking about how bad the plays were while some 3+ people just don't say anything, making pastel feel like shit and generally being a horrible thing to do. Stratos (and it should be said, most of the doubles community) tries to do this to me after I lose vs Laga in doubles open but even though I establish a valid line of reasoning that shows that my play was right depending on my opp's play (which Stratos agrees to, but not publicly), clearly I was just riding my dick to see what would make me the hardest. This ends in me getting pissed at Stratos after he just keeps bringing up "like keeping your Heatran in on a LandoT" randomly in all his sentences and making some choice comments about the way he acts in the community, making reference to his post when makiri quit about how he's trying to be a better community influence, calling it bullshit. He gets wet-cat mad, I'm equally pissed. It should be noted that Stratos makes a very similar play later vs KyleCole in seasonals.

Things generally calm over time, someone even comments on how casual I am around him (referring to Stratos as Keith etc) then spl comes around. Things were all shits and giggles beforehand, I didn't really have any impression that Keith really hated me all that much and we joke about a sitcom where we're roommates (and how quick it would become a murder story), generally messing around as rivals with past enmities in a sense but with a healthy, positive relationship. I was kind of thinking about signing up for spl but didn't think I'd get drafted because I'm not as reputable + didn't play in spl before, but Stratos' post and general attitude gives me enough popularity and public word so I don't have to do tryouts and just ride off of the notoriety.

As for slander, the whole raikoo thing was me adding raikoo to a convo where we were talking about doubles players vs vgc players and he came up as the type of vgc player Stratos would be willing to cultivate into the tier, as he's more committed to stay around than someone who comes around for open/spl and then leaves. Some kind of misunderstanding happens where Stratos accuses me of leaking or some shit and I'm just confused af happens, Stratos is pissed at me, and I'm just like "holy fuck Keith chill". I can't remember any specific accusation of Stratos ghosting against me but I'm pretty sure what I said was something along the lines of "welp now I'll have to deal with Stratos helping all my opponents for spl" or another in #spl irc after I learned I was drafted.

In short, Keith's a player I respect a lot in the doubles community, he's basically the mother of Doubles, watching over all his children and making sure they stay away from dangerous vgc players, along with putting a lot of time and effort into the community but I don't like the way he commentates matches at all, and think he tends to put down less-proven players in the tier, de-motivating them from learning and putting a lot of pressure on them to succeed in seasonals (kind of like an asian parent I guess). On the other hand, Keith has an impression of me as a player who is arrogant as fuck (true by all accounts) and who doesn't know how to play the game at all. There are other small things such as me being a little bitch about a Jirachi analysis, Stratos seeing my dpotw interview and taking it too seriously and as a platform for criticism, and my personality not meshing well with his very well.

Looking forward to some fun matche(s), idrc what day or how many matches that's up to you to decide if you want.

Arcticblast edit in case check ever changes his signature:
[21:05] KyleCole: [21:05] #Arcticblast: Stratos really doesn't like check
[21:05] KyleCole: "hitler wasnt particularly fond of the jews"

Last edited:

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

finch, I'm sorry, but "he made fun of me for not making spl but we also disagree sometimes" doesn't even reach the level of beef Cased and I have, let alone what raseri and Cased have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)