SPL X - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The first ever HEADS-UP mockdraft has concluded. Vote on which team you think won: https://www.strawpoll.me/16972348

Sharks:
ou: bro fist
ou: blunder
uu: Lycans
ru: aim
nu: FLCL
dou: EmbCPT
oras: TDK
bw: Soulwind
dpp: Tamahome
adv: Lavos
gsc: Fear
rby: Alexander
subs: Cased, Cdumas, Hiye

Wolfpack:

ou: finchinator
ou: eternal spirit
uu: Pearl
ru: Nat
nu: lax
dou: emforbes
oras: abr
bw: dice
dpp: roscoe
adv: ojama
gsc: jimmy turtwig
rby: the idiot ninja
subs: tricking, sacri, giara

Attachments

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
what better way to determine the stronger team than to fight it out in a merciless deathmatch? LAX you have 24 hours to prepare for the battle. see you at 7 pm tomorrow

_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
what better way to determine the stronger team than to fight it out in a merciless deathmatch? LAX you have 24 hours to prepare for the battle. see you at 7 pm tomorrow

_______/\_____________\o/________
____________/\________\o/________
________________/\____\o/________
___________________/\_\o/________
_______________________/\________
_________SHARK ATTACK!!!_________
I won't let you down ABR

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Midseason signups are restricted to people that signed up for the original auction. (NEW)

this rule sucksssssss

Not everyone has the time to play a full season especially with how demanding team building can be on a week to week basis. I think you'd get a better pool of players if you allowed anyone to join at midseason. Also I'm lazy as fuck but that's beside the point...

Last edited:
Midseason signups are restricted to people that signed up for the original auction. (NEW)

this rule sucksssssss

Not everyone has the time to play a full season especially with how demanding team building can be on a week to week basis. I think you'd get a better pool of players if you allowed anyone to join at midseason. Also I'm lazy as fuck but that's beside the point...
Bitchass...
But I agree

Lavos

Banned deucer.

this rule sucksssssss

Bitchass...
But I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)