SPL X - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Only two days left and I've still yet to hear back from most of the managers that I reached out to... smh. Even the ones that did respond to me were too pussy to give me the hard "no" that I deserve... but w/e. Lately everything that I've convinced myself of happening soon has turned out to actually happen so it's time for to put that to the ultimate test. Not like I've got anything to lose at this point, right? Like who the fuck am I anyways??? Okay time to throw everybody's UU auction plan off as fuck and hopefully bring some fools out of retirement ;)))))))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>I WILL GET DRAFTED THIS SPL!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Okay so now that we've gotten what will happen out of the way, let me tell you what will probably happen. Windsong will draft me for 3k. This makes the most sense because Finchinator, my former manager and best friend on this site, drafted me as a (proud) BIG last year. Also because windsong is amazing of course.. not to mention that he's the only manager to give me a half-decent response :(. I say I'll be drafted for 3k because that's all that my most recent tour results will display my worth as. Unfortunately we live in a world where everyone wants to focus on the negatives and so no one even wants to remember the manip that has been shakily shitting on top players for years (see: peak UUPL IV manip, LTPL manip, SSD1 manip, kinda sorta SPL IX manip). btw bigs logo is low key top 3

So I've largely been away from this game for the past couple of months focusing on life and I may be out of the loop... but here's a relatively large list of (still relevant?) UU players that I think could be drafted. This is just off the top of my head and it's like 2am so don't be offended if I missed you. Oh and I'll also throw in a brief analysis of what I think of their ability as well as how I think SPL X manip would fare against them:

Hogg imo managers should be able to slot themselves in to the lineup but maybe that's just me. Idk about other tiers but UU has a history in team tours of losing a good chunk of its top players to the manager position and I'm tired of it making the pool boring as fuck. Hogg is obviously an amazing pick up and I want to see him play!! He's the brother that I never had... the father that I'm glad I never got to meet irl because he's too far left… my former manager... and most importantly... my partner in crime (if the crime is taking 4 L's for your SSD team). What more could anybody ask for?!?!?! Let him play you fucking pussies. Idk how SPL X manip is gonna beat him but I have full confidence in him to figure it out!!

Pearl Obviously Pearl is amazing at this tier as the title of UUTL should convey. But he's also a piece of shit who never responds to my attempts to talk to him on discord anymore. So yeah, he could go fuck himself. I still appreciate him for introducing me to the danganronpa series though if nothing else! Much love xoxo. Oh and I'm pretty sure SPL X manip won't forget to click suit to win the game but idk we'll have to see.

Pak EHHHHHHHH. He's alright imo. Nothing special here. Pretty sure I read a study the other day talking about the correlation between your ability to play mons and the size of your chest ((reserved for in-text citation)). If that study is at all credible, then this dude is flat out average. Sorry Not Sorry. Gotta give him credit where it's due though! Pretty sure Pak tossed manip this one time in SPL IX. And then again in the most recent edition of the prestigious SSD! Okay but wait... let's not jump to conclusions just yet! Let's not forget that manip masterfully stalled Pak out that one time. OH OH OH and let's definitely not forget the most important part... peak manip sending pak to the shadow realm when absolutely no one had faith in him to win. Yeah sure, Pak has been fucking shit up as of late and manip hasn't been, but I'm pretty sure SPL X manip will 6-0 him ez

dodmen anyone know where this king is at?? I haven't seen him lately. Anyways, SPL X manip would come prepared for natural gift fire scizor in order to throttle this guy yet again.

Accelgor man this dude is underrated af and seriously deserves his turn in the spotlight. I really hope he finally gets to be a starter just to hard choke to SPL X manip week 1 and get benched for the rest of the season.

Kink Speaking of dudes who deserve their turn in the spotlight, why the fuck is the smogon community still bullying THE KING? Grow the fuck up already you pieces of shit. The dude is not only super nice but also genuinely a good player who simply hasn't been given a second look after being turned into a walking meme. Were the memes half-decent? Sure! Do they justify dehumanizing him? FUCK NO! Prediction: THE KING remembers to bring stealth rock setter but forgets to run defog on bird spam balance. Conclusion: SPL X manip wins.

McMeghan Arguably the GOAT but keep in mind that he's only 2-1 vs manip and one of those wins came down to a last turn full-para after the goat sucked manip's epeen all game long. Just something to take into account. SPL X manip ties it up!!

Sage Loses via timeout to SPL X manip. Nothing more needed to be said about this bitch.

HT anyone else think this dude is a candidate for top 10 worst name changes of all time? SPL X manip wins pretty convincingly.

robjr On the contrary, this dude would be a candidate for top 10 best name changes of all time. Dual terrak rematch you fucking pussy. SPL X manip finally overcomes his kryptonite.

Eyan lol. SPL X manip gets the easiest (and probably only) act win of his life.

cynde or whatever his name is now is probably a decent pick too! Sure, dude went 0-3 in his debut but we've all probably seen worse. At the very least, the guy is the best at making the worst teams I've ever seen in my life. How many of you could say you're the best at something? LMFAO. SPL X manip takes out rage on cynde using a monotype team.

Lycans amazing player that just happens to be 0-3 vs. manip. Fails to capitalize even when he has all the time in the fucking world to think through his end-game on an almost sure-fire victory LMFAO. SPL X manip will turn that 0-3 into an 0-4. Easiest win of his life.

Christo Okay I spoke way WaY way WAY WAYYYYYYYYYY too soon. Can't believe I just called Lycans the easiest win of SPL X manip's life. I completely forgot about this retard! You know, the guy who was so scared of an up-and-coming (and peak) manip that he decided to stall him and still got absolutely demolished LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's incredible how terribly mislead the UU community is as to the relationship between Christo the Gr8 and MANIP!!! Yeah sure we met irl and it was okay but let me not act like this guy isn't the most narcissistic, sadistic, masochistic, depressed sociopath that I've ever met in my life lol. Not exaggerating this a single bit btw. I never thought I'd say this but I've finally met some fool that's ten times as cancerous as fuga. Turns out that fuga can actually be pretty nice when he tries! Absolutely mindblowing!! But seriously, I hope CHRISTOPHER THE MAGNIFICENT comes out of retirement just for me to whip out my penis against him and start clicking buttons with it. Prediction: Goes 8-0 while using generic swampert balance with the help of SPL X manip's irl ghosting just to get stalled by manip in final game of week 9, eliminating his team from playoff contention.

Sacri' … what the fuck are you doing dude. End Result: The legendary sacariah too busy getting thrashed in OU to find out that he is unable to break the plot armor that allows manip to beat him 100% of the time.

Hikari There is absolutely no one that I want to see come out of retirement more than this dude. Literally the best UU player I've ever witnessed in my life. However his final official tour game is one to remember for all of eternity and of course I would not be surprised to see him decline this invitation. In all honesty though, it would be the greatest honor to get the opportunity to straight shit on the player I idolize and strive to be like. I hope he carefully considers this.

HarrisIsAwesome & edi0n & pokeaim & aim you guys are okay but don't get cocky now! Both of you were in slam playoffs I think so clearly you should have no issue leaving UU to the veterans this year. Best of luck succeeding in RU or whatever other ridiculously bad tier you'll be put in!

Manipulative You're pretty ass in all honesty but I have full faith in you to go 9-0 this time around dude. I know you could fucking do it!!! Believe in yourself!!!!! Stop taking this game so fucking seriously and bringing scarf nape offense every game!!! Bring garbage teams and pilot them to victory just like everybody else you fucking fool. But really, best of luck this year. Prediction: SPL X manip goes 9-0 just to choke (or in other words lose to manip) to the completely unexpected Shiba coming off the bench in tiebreaker of semifinals. Ah well! What more was I supposed to expect from someone worth no more than 3k?

Moral of the story: leave the past in the past. there's always more than 1 way to look at anything. stop shitting on people and taking this absolutely horseshit game so seriously. you are not reading a post from the manip of the past. I suppose you can say that manip has learned to take control. You can also say that the genuinely confident manip has awakened. However, all I am really trying to say is that I have changed. I can not guarantee my manager that I will not go 0-4 yet again. Nor can I guarantee him (or her?) that I will not go 0-9 (read: lmfao no way I'm gonna put my name next to that samvgc kid's). What I will tell you for sure though is that I am completely different from the me of the past. Let me repeat... I WILL GET DRAFTED THIS SPL!!!!! Additionally, THIS WILL BE THE MOST HYPE SPL OF ALL TIME (AT LEAST FOR UU)!!!!! Once again, I am no longer the manip of the past. No longer the incredibly inconsistent and unconfident manip who takes this game way too seriously. No longer UUPL IV GOAT manip. No longer the manip who had created arguably the greatest firebot thread of all time. I'm not even the manip who's just trying to have fun and make this SPL live up to the hype. The manip that I am now... is... without a shred of doubt... with one-hundred-percent genuinity and confidence... with no fucking mistake...

Good night lads.
MANIP MANIP MANIP (U-LATE-THE-METAL-LIKE-A-MAGNETON)
thank u, next
Tman we need u to put this man back in his place right now

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
DPL Champion
Only two days left and I've still yet to hear back from most of the managers that I reached out to... smh. Even the ones that did respond to me were too pussy to give me the hard "no" that I deserve... but w/e. Lately everything that I've convinced myself of happening soon has turned out to actually happen so it's time for to put that to the ultimate test. Not like I've got anything to lose at this point, right? Like who the fuck am I anyways??? Okay time to throw everybody's UU auction plan off as fuck and hopefully bring some fools out of retirement ;)))))))))))))))))

>>>>>>>>I WILL GET DRAFTED THIS SPL!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<

Okay so now that we've gotten what will happen out of the way, let me tell you what will probably happen. Windsong will draft me for 3k. This makes the most sense because Finchinator, my former manager and best friend on this site, drafted me as a (proud) BIG last year. Also because windsong is amazing of course.. not to mention that he's the only manager to give me a half-decent response :(. I say I'll be drafted for 3k because that's all that my most recent tour results will display my worth as. Unfortunately we live in a world where everyone wants to focus on the negatives and so no one even wants to remember the manip that has been shakily shitting on top players for years (see: peak UUPL IV manip, LTPL manip, SSD1 manip, kinda sorta SPL IX manip). btw bigs logo is low key top 3

So I've largely been away from this game for the past couple of months focusing on life and I may be out of the loop... but here's a relatively large list of (still relevant?) UU players that I think could be drafted. This is just off the top of my head and it's like 2am so don't be offended if I missed you. Oh and I'll also throw in a brief analysis of what I think of their ability as well as how I think SPL X manip would fare against them:

Hogg imo managers should be able to slot themselves in to the lineup but maybe that's just me. Idk about other tiers but UU has a history in team tours of losing a good chunk of its top players to the manager position and I'm tired of it making the pool boring as fuck. Hogg is obviously an amazing pick up and I want to see him play!! He's the brother that I never had... the father that I'm glad I never got to meet irl because he's too far left… my former manager... and most importantly... my partner in crime (if the crime is taking 4 L's for your SSD team). What more could anybody ask for?!?!?! Let him play you fucking pussies. Idk how SPL X manip is gonna beat him but I have full confidence in him to figure it out!!

Pearl Obviously Pearl is amazing at this tier as the title of UUTL should convey. But he's also a piece of shit who never responds to my attempts to talk to him on discord anymore. So yeah, he could go fuck himself. I still appreciate him for introducing me to the danganronpa series though if nothing else! Much love xoxo. Oh and I'm pretty sure SPL X manip won't forget to click suit to win the game but idk we'll have to see.

Pak EHHHHHHHH. He's alright imo. Nothing special here. Pretty sure I read a study the other day talking about the correlation between your ability to play mons and the size of your chest ((reserved for in-text citation)). If that study is at all credible, then this dude is flat out average. Sorry Not Sorry. Gotta give him credit where it's due though! Pretty sure Pak tossed manip this one time in SPL IX. And then again in the most recent edition of the prestigious SSD! Okay but wait... let's not jump to conclusions just yet! Let's not forget that manip masterfully stalled Pak out that one time. OH OH OH and let's definitely not forget the most important part... peak manip sending pak to the shadow realm when absolutely no one had faith in him to win. Yeah sure, Pak has been fucking shit up as of late and manip hasn't been, but I'm pretty sure SPL X manip will 6-0 him ez

dodmen anyone know where this king is at?? I haven't seen him lately. Anyways, SPL X manip would come prepared for natural gift fire scizor in order to throttle this guy yet again.

Accelgor man this dude is underrated af and seriously deserves his turn in the spotlight. I really hope he finally gets to be a starter just to hard choke to SPL X manip week 1 and get benched for the rest of the season.

Kink Speaking of dudes who deserve their turn in the spotlight, why the fuck is the smogon community still bullying THE KING? Grow the fuck up already you pieces of shit. The dude is not only super nice but also genuinely a good player who simply hasn't been given a second look after being turned into a walking meme. Were the memes half-decent? Sure! Do they justify dehumanizing him? FUCK NO! Prediction: THE KING remembers to bring stealth rock setter but forgets to run defog on bird spam balance. Conclusion: SPL X manip wins.

McMeghan Arguably the GOAT but keep in mind that he's only 2-1 vs manip and one of those wins came down to a last turn full-para after the goat sucked manip's epeen all game long. Just something to take into account. SPL X manip ties it up!!

Sage Loses via timeout to SPL X manip. Nothing more needed to be said about this bitch.

HT anyone else think this dude is a candidate for top 10 worst name changes of all time? SPL X manip wins pretty convincingly.

robjr On the contrary, this dude would be a candidate for top 10 best name changes of all time. Dual terrak rematch you fucking pussy. SPL X manip finally overcomes his kryptonite.

Eyan lol. SPL X manip gets the easiest (and probably only) act win of his life.

cynde or whatever his name is now is probably a decent pick too! Sure, dude went 0-3 in his debut but we've all probably seen worse. At the very least, the guy is the best at making the worst teams I've ever seen in my life. How many of you could say you're the best at something? LMFAO. SPL X manip takes out rage on cynde using a monotype team.

Lycans amazing player that just happens to be 0-3 vs. manip. Fails to capitalize even when he has all the time in the fucking world to think through his end-game on an almost sure-fire victory LMFAO. SPL X manip will turn that 0-3 into an 0-4. Easiest win of his life.

Christo Okay I spoke way WaY way WAY WAYYYYYYYYYY too soon. Can't believe I just called Lycans the easiest win of SPL X manip's life. I completely forgot about this retard! You know, the guy who was so scared of an up-and-coming (and peak) manip that he decided to stall him and still got absolutely demolished LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's incredible how terribly mislead the UU community is as to the relationship between Christo the Gr8 and MANIP!!! Yeah sure we met irl and it was okay but let me not act like this guy isn't the most narcissistic, sadistic, masochistic, depressed sociopath that I've ever met in my life lol. Not exaggerating this a single bit btw. I never thought I'd say this but I've finally met some fool that's ten times as cancerous as fuga. Turns out that fuga can actually be pretty nice when he tries! Absolutely mindblowing!! But seriously, I hope CHRISTOPHER THE MAGNIFICENT comes out of retirement just for me to whip out my penis against him and start clicking buttons with it. Prediction: Goes 8-0 while using generic swampert balance with the help of SPL X manip's irl ghosting just to get stalled by manip in final game of week 9, eliminating his team from playoff contention.

Sacri' … what the fuck are you doing dude. End Result: The legendary sacariah too busy getting thrashed in OU to find out that he is unable to break the plot armor that allows manip to beat him 100% of the time.

Hikari There is absolutely no one that I want to see come out of retirement more than this dude. Literally the best UU player I've ever witnessed in my life. However his final official tour game is one to remember for all of eternity and of course I would not be surprised to see him decline this invitation. In all honesty though, it would be the greatest honor to get the opportunity to straight shit on the player I idolize and strive to be like. I hope he carefully considers this.

HarrisIsAwesome & edi0n & pokeaim & aim you guys are okay but don't get cocky now! Both of you were in slam playoffs I think so clearly you should have no issue leaving UU to the veterans this year. Best of luck succeeding in RU or whatever other ridiculously bad tier you'll be put in!

Manipulative You're pretty ass in all honesty but I have full faith in you to go 9-0 this time around dude. I know you could fucking do it!!! Believe in yourself!!!!! Stop taking this game so fucking seriously and bringing scarf nape offense every game!!! Bring garbage teams and pilot them to victory just like everybody else you fucking fool. But really, best of luck this year. Prediction: SPL X manip goes 9-0 just to choke (or in other words lose to manip) to the completely unexpected Shiba coming off the bench in tiebreaker of semifinals. Ah well! What more was I supposed to expect from someone worth no more than 3k?

Moral of the story: leave the past in the past. there's always more than 1 way to look at anything. stop shitting on people and taking this absolutely horseshit game so seriously. you are not reading a post from the manip of the past. I suppose you can say that manip has learned to take control. You can also say that the genuinely confident manip has awakened. However, all I am really trying to say is that I have changed. I can not guarantee my manager that I will not go 0-4 yet again. Nor can I guarantee him (or her?) that I will not go 0-9 (read: lmfao no way I'm gonna put my name next to that samvgc kid's). What I will tell you for sure though is that I am completely different from the me of the past. Let me repeat... I WILL GET DRAFTED THIS SPL!!!!! Additionally, THIS WILL BE THE MOST HYPE SPL OF ALL TIME (AT LEAST FOR UU)!!!!! Once again, I am no longer the manip of the past. No longer the incredibly inconsistent and unconfident manip who takes this game way too seriously. No longer UUPL IV GOAT manip. No longer the manip who had created arguably the greatest firebot thread of all time. I'm not even the manip who's just trying to have fun and make this SPL live up to the hype. The manip that I am now... is... without a shred of doubt... with one-hundred-percent genuinity and confidence... with no fucking mistake...

Good night lads.
MANIP MANIP MANIP (U-LATE-THE-METAL-LIKE-A-MAGNETON)
thank u, next
starting to understand why you had to pay to lose your virginity

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Not to distract from the, um, festivities, but I’ve got some survey results!

Thanks to the ~100 people who participated in the survey. As the auction is tomorrow, I thought I'd post some of the more interesting results.

Some general thoughts:
  • Players who had the potential to play in multiple tiers/gens like Ojama, Lavos and TDK didn't dominate any given category as hard as they might otherwise, due to people spreading their votes around in multiple categories.
  • Anyone who spells ABR's name as Abr or BKC's name as Bkc should be fired.
  • Speaking of, BKC got a surprising number of votes, as did Stratos.
  • Google Sheets is really annoying because it parses different capitalization as a different entry, requiring a lot of manual adjustments.
  • Both "Not Hogg" and "Hogg's Mom" made entries! Apparently, Not Hogg believes the Tyrants are going to hit last place in every category. Damn, Not Hogg. That's harsh.
  • Pearl, you got an enemy! Someone has dubbed you the “baby back bitch” and believes you’re going to get kicked off for cancering, but not after crying a bit first.
  • One person (who may or may not have spammed a lot of SS/admin walls with "Free Stratos") thinks that Stratos is going to absolutely dominate almost every category... except, oddly enough, DOU, where they put themselves in as the most expensive player. Bold move.
  • Holy crap I am amazed at the number of people who didn't read the "please enter results as 30000, not 30 or 30k" instructions or read them and chose to ignore them. Thanks for keeping me busy and never disappointing, y'all.

FIRST PLAYER NOMINATED
ABR has a solid lead on this category with 37 votes, followed by Sacri' (20 votes) and Ojama (7 votes).

OVERALL MOST EXPENSIVE PLAYER
ABR manages to absolutely dominate this one; 59 people believe he will be the most expensive player in the auction. Second place is Ojama (9 votes), followed by bro fist (4 votes).

MOST EXPENSIVE OU PLAYER
Once again ABR is unsurprisingly in the lead with 69 votes. bro fist lags way behind with 6 votes. Ojama got 2 votes here, and no one else got more than 1.

MOST EXPENSIVE UU PLAYER
Unlike most lower tiers, the community seems pretty confident in who the most expensive UU player will be: Pearl leads by a mile with 57 votes, followed by TDK and aim (both tied at 5 votes). Sadly, these bulbous testicles only got a single vote. Maybe next year!

MOST EXPENSIVE RU PLAYER:
This one was a bit closer than UU, though there was still a clear winner here: Nat leads with 42 votes, followed by Ajna (19 votes) and aim (4 votes).

MOST EXPENSIVE NU PLAYER:
The NU field was super tight. Eternally just barely ekes out the lead with 19 votes, but Pohjis (18 votes) and FLCL (15 votes) are hot on his heels.

MOST EXPENSIVE DOU PLAYER:
MajorBowman leads with 24 votes, followed by emforbes (15 votes) and Biosci (8 votes).

MOST EXPENSIVE RBY PLAYER:
Alexander. was the clear winner here with 44 votes. Meanwhile, the man known for popularizing such staples as Gengar in RBY, The Idiot Ninja, help second with 9 votes, followed by Heroic Troller with 5.

MOST EXPENSIVE GSC PLAYER:
Some people seemed to think he would play DPP, but that didn't stop Lavos from claiming the most expensive GSC slot with 51 votes, beating out Earthworm (14 votes) and Fear (6 votes).

MOST EXPENSIVE ADV PLAYER:
Late sign-up UD ended up taking the lead here with 26 votes. Ojama, despite not signing up for ADV, still managed to get second place with 12 votes, while Astamatitos, who did not sign up at all, placed third with 10 votes. Good job, guys.

MOST EXPENSIVE DPP PLAYER:
Another close one, Ojama's 22 votes probably would have been a lot higher if people were confident that this was where he was starting, but they were still enough to put him in first place. tamahome (19 votes) and Jimmy Turtwig (11 votes) trailed after.

MOST EXPENSIVE BW PLAYER:
It was back and forth for a while, SoulWind (38 votes) beat out Finchinator (25 votes) and, once again, Ojama (5 votes) for the top slot.

MOST EXPENSIVE ORAS PLAYER:
The man, the myth, the legend, blunder held onto an early lead here with 30 votes. TDK (17 votes) and xray (8 votes) follow.

PLAYER MOST LIKELY TO GET SOLD BACK:
This category got a greater variety of responses than any other, but in general soulgazer (possible team cancer without ABR?) was the clear winner with 25 votes. dice held onto second place with 9 votes. Third place was a three-way tie between choolio, Ajna and CTC.

TEAM THAT WILL DRAFT THE MOST PLAYERS:
Another close one, the Stark Sharks (14 votes) just barely managed to edge out the Alpha Ruiners and the Ever Grande BIGs, who were tied at 13 votes.

FIRST TEAM TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AUCTION:
People seem pretty sure that TonyFlygon's Wi-Fi Wolfpack (18 votes) will withdraw first, followed by the Congregation of the Classiest (12 votes) and a tie between the Cryonicles and Ruiners at 8 votes apiece.

TEAM WITH THE MOST MONEY GOING INTO MIDS:
Apparently people think history will repeat itself and that the Dragonspiral Tyrants (27 votes) will save another hefty chunk of change for mids. The Sharks (9 votes) and the Cryonicles (8 votes) trail behind.

NOTE: I eliminated all votes of 0, so they will not effect the final average. I also assumed that the people who entered bids like 300000 or 240001 just smashed an extra number by mistake and adjusted accordingly. Similarly, the person who voted 2000 on TDK had their vote changed to 20000, because I assume that was a mistake? You know, being that 2000 isn't a legal bid and all.

ABR
  • Lowest winning bid: 18000
  • Highest winning bid: 45000
  • Average: 35979
  • Median: 36000

blunder
  • Lowest winning bid: 10000
  • Highest winning bid: 38000
  • Average: 25458
  • Median: 25000

bro fist
  • Lowest winning bid: 18000
  • Highest winning bid: 38000
  • Average: 29861
  • Median: 30250

His Name is CasedVictory
  • Lowest winning bid: 3000
  • Highest winning bid: 29000
  • Average: 14917
  • Median: 14000
Cdumas
  • Lowest winning bid: 9500
  • Highest winning bid: 30000
  • Average: 23361
  • Median: 24000
Earthworm
  • Lowest winning bid: 8000
  • Highest winning bid: 30000
  • Average: 21278
  • Median: 20000
Finchinator
  • Lowest winning bid: 10000
  • Highest winning bid: 36000
  • Average: 25528
Lavos
  • Lowest winning bid: 13000
  • Highest winning bid: 31000
  • Average: 23361
Ojama
  • Lowest winning bid: 21000
  • Highest winning bid: 45000
  • Average: 30778
  • Median: 32000
Pearl
  • Lowest winning bid: 11000
  • Highest winning bid: 34000
  • Average: 21889
  • Median: 22000
.nom Sacri'
  • Highest winning bid: 32000
  • Average: 15000
  • Median: 14500
soulgazer (no longer cancerous)
  • Highest winning bid: 25000
  • Average: 14444
  • Median: 14500
SoulWind
  • Lowest winning bid: 8000
  • Highest winning bid: 34000
  • Average: 25278
tamahome
  • Lowest winning bid: 9000
  • Highest winning bid: 29000
  • Average: 19194
  • Median: 20000
TDK
  • Lowest winning bid: 12000
  • Highest winning bid: 35000
  • Average: 26194

HIGHEST RANKED TEAM: Wolfpack (32 votes), Tyrants (8 votes), Cryonicles (7 votes)
LOWER RANKED TEAM: Raiders (17 votes), BIGs (13 votes), Ruiners (11 votes). (Sorry, Not Hogg, I admire your efforts but they were not quite enough to drop Tyrants into the running.)

BEST SM OU: Cryonicles (22 votes), Wolfpack (18 votes), Classiest (9 votes)
WORST SM OU: BIGs (11 votes), Ruiners (10 votes), Raiders (10 votes)

BEST LOWER TIERS: Ruiners (22 votes), three-way tie between Wolfpack/BIGs/Raiders (9 votes)
WORST LOWER TIERS: Cryonicles (14 votes), Tigers (13 votes), Scoots (10 votes)

BEST PAST GENS: Sharks (21 votes), Wolfpack (12 votes), Tyrants (11 votes)
WORST PAST GENS: Raiders (23 votes), Ruiners (11 votes), Tigers (11 votes)

Thanks for participating! Once the auction is done I'll reveal who got the closest with their auction predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)