SPL XII - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this decision was rushed through quicker than the spfl's decision to award celtic the league title early due to covid

guess that's the best way to prevent anyone from opposing your blatant corruption isnt it?

btw, how's it working out for you now f****n scum?

oh, better enjoy that tainted title while you can, seems like it's the last one you'll be winning for a long time

mind the gap

I would like to show my support for Callous and my distaste for what has occurred here.
Regarding the phone call, I am grateful to qwily and Melle2402 for their contributions. Contrary to what Callous was accused of, we can see that Bluri, who was an adult at the time, agreed to give his phone number to Callous, who then called him. Not exactly incriminating or noteworthy.
The interview with Lavos is publicly available, and has been for a while. If you actually listen to the interview, you'll find that the vast majority was solely about pokemon. At one point, Callous asked Lavos whether he felt that his own behaviour was out of line, to which Lavos responded "Oh yeah, definitely". While you could argue having the interview in the first place was a mistake, at no point was the interview a platform for hate speech.

One thing I would like to bring to the table, is that people need to stop accusing Callous of things that they now know he didn't do. ALL the proof you could want is available either in this thread or publicly accessible on youtube. Trying to defame somebody like this is a disgusting thing to do in and of itself.

Last edited:
The story as I understood it was quite clear —

- Callous wanted Bluri to play a match.
- He continued to go to different sources in Bluri’s inner circle until he acquired his personal phone number.
- Callous then called Bluri over his personal phone about playing in a tournament.
- Callous being a late 20 something, early 30 something calling a then teenager out of the blue who never gave you his phone number is really worrisome, if you don’t take my view thats fine. This is different than Pearl calling Ricardo who are roughly the same age and have mutually provided eachother’s information or any other example in the thread.

If this has been debunked, this was all consensual and Bluri had previously provided Callous his personal information then I apologize for my ignorance and my spreading of fake news. If this has been debunked, I would also like to personally apologize to Callous for what I said. As a Pokemon boomer myself and someone who has known Callous for near 8-9 years, I was incredibly upset when I heard the story how it was told to me.

As has been said in the thread, in order to determine the necessary actions the only person who can really speak to what happened is Bluri.
Cállate ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)