Tournament SS CAP Snake Draft Signups

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
SS CAP Snake Draft Signups
1605937775903.png
Alright everyone, now that the manager signups and format discussion threads have closed, it's time to move on to player signups for the SS CAP Snake Draft. If any of you are unfamiliar with how the Snake Draft works, it's essentially a draft based team tournament. The draft is operated in a snaking fashion (i.e. managers pick in the order of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and repeat). No points will be used to purchase players. It is important to note that if a manager wants to play on their team's roster, they must draft themself in the first round of picks, otherwise they cannot play for their team. The managers are listed below in draft order:

:Miasmaw: G-Luke and the Malicious Miasmaws :Miasmaw:
:Equilibra: SHSP and the Eternal Equilibras :Equilibra:
:Malaconda: -Voltage- and the Snake Brattlers :Malaconda:
:Smokomodo: Jordy and the Sizzling Smokomodos :Smokomodo:
:Astrolotl: Airwind and the Astrolotl Estrellados :Astrolotl:
:Pyroak: LucarioOfLegends and the Red Hot Pyroaks :Pyroak:

Managers must pick a roster of players to submit to me before the start of the coming week. If a player gets listed in a roster and is unable to schedule a time with their opponent, substitutions may be given. The formats to be played are as follows:

SS CAP bo3
SS CAP
SS CAP
SS CAP
SM CAP
SM CAP

Over the course of the tournament, each team will play one another in a round-robin fashion. At the end of the fifth week, the teams with the two best records will compete against each other in the finals. All standard tournament rules apply. Since this is a team tournament I do feel necessary to emphasize the illegality of ghosting. Do not help any teammate during their games. Trades will be allowed during the tournament, so long as both managers and both players agree to the trade. Any player who is traded cannot play a match during the week of the trade.

To sign up, please make a post in the following format:
Code:
Name:
Tiers Played/Interested In:
Non-Player Roles:
Foreseeable Inactivity:
Signups will be open until Friday, November 27th at 11:59pm GMT-6. The draft will take place Saturday, November 28th at 12:00pm GMT-6.

Last edited:

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Name: Felucia
Tiers Played/Interested In: yes
Non-Player Roles: I am the best mascot, I'll create a custom chant for your team so you can all feel a little bit united in your endeavor to not finish dead last. Additionally I can provide Gen 7 1v1 teams, which may be completely useless to you but that doesn't make them any less cute
Foreseeable Inactivity: I do be sleeping from time to time

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Name: Lasen
Tiers Played/Interested In: SS / SM>>>>>> Bo3, willing to play it if you trust me
Non-Player Roles: the only funny player CAP has to offer I also cook a killer carbonara
Foreseeable Inactivity: 5th and 6th of December

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Quziel
SS/can SM
Stress from IRL shit is getting to me, if you draft me don't expect me to play for at least the first 2 weeks, though I should be able to provide building/scouting/testing support for those.

Last edited:

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Name: Yami
Tiers Played/Interested In: All but prefer SM
Non-Player Roles: Cheerleader, can talk endlessly about anime / video games and can build some heat.
Foreseeable Inactivity: Work, but I will get my games done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)