UU SS UU Ladder Tournament 2020 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Re: Draws during UULT

It has come to our attention that players have been using the "Offer Draw" feature to circumvent the tournament rules about not asking for forfeits while participating in a ladder tour. Please note that from here on out, any active UULT player using the "Offer Draw" feature or asking your opponent to accept a draw in situations where the game does not appear to be endless or otherwise a stalemate will be treated the same as asking your opponent to forfeit, and will result in a disqualification and possible circuit ban.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Re: Socrates1O1

Socrates1O1 is currently signed up for this cycle of the SS UU Ladder Tournament. However, it came about in a separate tournament that The 2nd coming was account-sharing with the UULT3 Socrates alt that was signed up for this cycle. An IP check confirms that both users have played under this alt.

Account sharing in a ladder tournament undermines the integrity of the tournament and cannot be allowed. While we have been unable to verify if any UULT ladder games were played by multiple users on this alt, we similarly cannot rule out that this has occurred. Therefore, Socrates1O1 will be disqualified from the 2020 edition of the UU Ladder Tournament.

ramolost

parfum quartier
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
VAMOS GW
edit : If GW has million numbers of fan i am one of them . if GW has ten fans i am one of them. if GW have only one fan and that is me . if GW has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the GW, i am against the world.

Last edited:

CBU

Banned deucer.
Finally the torture is over! This is my 5th UULT and the laddering experience was absolutely the worst i have ever had. I am really glad the ladder tendencies haven't translated to the tournament scene because that would make UU a tier absolutely not worth playing. Couple of s/o are in order:

• Everyone else that made it this week. Good job everyone, best of luck in the playoffs!
  • Everyone i blew up on throughout the two weeks i laddered, i want to apologize to. This tour really brings the worst out of everyone. sorry:blobsad:
  • uult2 txt for laddering when he was mathematically out, dodging a draco 5 minutes before the deadline and reverse sweeping me out of my spot. :bloblul:
  • uult2 zugu for timer stalling me on ladder to keep his seed also 5 minutes before deadline. Cheers mate, gl in playoffs! :blobthumbsup:
  • Mandatory JUSTICE FOR SOMALIA !!!
Good luck to everyone that will attempt to qualify in week4. My prayers go out to you! Happy mother's day to everyone and as always FUCK UULT:fukyu:

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
What an experience this was! My first time making UULT playoffs, I hope to make it count :)
Shoutouts to everyone who supported me along the way, time for more personalized ones :x
S/O solonor24 and Slowpoke92i for the teams and support, I would have never cared this much about the tour without u guys and now im in PO :O! Goat builders!!!! Solo you are amazing, I hope you have a chance at snake draft too and ramolost u are great at uu as well :p
s/o Sensei Axew for being my #1 cheerleader while I ladder xoxoxoxo u better qualify cycle 4 and not rage quit or wuss your way out of this we need some nuketown representation :)
s/o Sabella for thinking he could tilt me in the last 30 minutes, gottem, gz to u too
s/o GW for having so many fans :o

Abyssal Ruins

I Cuddle wit the homies at night b4 going to Sleep
is a Tiering Contributor
cbu i love u. ur so sexy. cute, smart, funny, skilled. greece is lucky to have u.

If GW has million numbers of fan i am one of them . if GW has ten fans i am one of them. if GW have only one fan and that is me . if GW has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the GW, i am against the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)